Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

Oop's......What am I like !!! I should have said on offer at Tesco...X

I found Chicken Bovril (the one in the jar) at Tesco today for £1.38.....I have read on the forum that it's difficult to get hold of, so check out your local Tesco for it while you can.

Sainsbury's are doing packs of 4 shape yogurts of £1.

Just remember that fruit juice isn't a free food - unfortunately because I could drink gallons in this weather!

Not sure if this has been mentioned, but for Fruit and Veg try LIDL at the moment

We've been going, and it's very fresh and seems to last alon longer than we usually get from Morrisons... the last few weeks especially for it:

Watermelons - 1.49
Mangoes - 39p
Spring Onions - 29p a bunch
Large Aubergines - 49p
Large Pineapples - 49p
Broccoli - 49p
Courgettes and Butternut Squash Half Price
Sweet Potatoes Half Price
Vine Tomatoes - Half Price (these are very tasty)
Cucumbers - Half Price
Blueberries - 99p
Big Punnet of British Strawberries - £1.99
Radish's - 29p
Iceburg Letucces - 39p

Ooh there's quite a bit more but that gives you an idea...

Not sure if i am allowed to post a website on here, but please delete if not.
mysupermarket.co.uk gives you the latest offers and also all the nutrition etc, its a great help before going shopping :)

Type in healthy or low fat in the search bar for some ideas, also you can then check on the syn calculator xx

Note it only has Tecso, Asda, Sainsburys and Ocado

Last edited:
Morrisons has skinny cow lollies at £1 for a box of 3. Only 4.5 syns - the perfect treat in this weather.

Morrisons has skinny cow lollies at £1 for a box of 3. Only 4.5 syns - the perfect treat in this weather.
Same price in Tesco too:D

Aldis super 6. Kiwis, plums, galia melon, cherries peaches and pineapple all 49p.

Oooh i'm off to aldi tomorrow then! :D

I've just stocked up on melon, pineapple, peaches, plums and cherries in Aldi! Winner! Mega free foods for the weekend :D

ainsley harriot couscous is 60p each or 3 for a pound in asda! very yummy and quick and low in syns on green!

X

Back