Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

tesco have the muller light 6 multipacks, including the new choc sprinkles ones, for 2 packs for 3 quid. That's 12 yogs, for 3 of your English pounds. Hurrah!

I also went to Netto this week and got a whole chicken for 1.59. Not sure what Jamie Oliver would have to say about that...

Asda,
WW Yogurts £1 a pack.

Lidl are doing a 4 pack of branstons beans for £1. I hadn't tried them before but they are lovely x

Morrisons

6 pack of muller light chocolate variety - £1.40
Uncle Bens express rice pouch - 3 for £3, the mushroom one is 2 syns for the whole pouch, there are loads of other varieties too ranging from 1 to 5 syns

The muller light packs in morrisons are also on the fruit yogs. I got a chocolate pack and a strawberry pack for £1.40 each for 12.

Tesco today had the ww yogurts and the shape fuller for longer ones on special but never noticed price soz it was deffo a two for offer as I bought 2 packs.

Hi, I'm new to all this, what are fridgeraiders & ow many syns please?
Thanks for all your helpon this site, it's a real community!

Aldi has some very nice Little Gem lettuces - 2 for 29p.

Little Gems are my "diet saver" - when I absolutely must have something to eat right this minute, a Little Gem is great.

Tesco have their barbeque packs on 2 for 1 - does anyone know of any of it is free or low syn ? maybe the Moroccan lamb chops or prawn skewers ?

Back