Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

Cheers - thanks for the tip - I use this instead of plain rice in stir-fries and with curries etc., just to get a little bit of extra flavour so at this price I'll stock up!

Muller light 6 packs

Just to let you know that ASDA are selling 3 packets of the multipack Mullers for a fiver just now. Thought that was reasonably good!

Coolio yay! I've still got loads of Shape FFL leftover as they're only a quid for 4 at the mo (Tesco) but do fancy a vanilla muller!

I bought some the other day and meant to post! Thank you for the reminder Hun!!

I just got one pack at £2 for 6 and I thought that was a good offer (in Asda). I don't know how I didn't notice the 3 for £5?!?

I must have looked liked some kind of yogurt fiend in ASDA this morning as I had 3 packets of Muller, a 4 pack of Shape Fuller for Longer and a 4 pack of WW dessertstyle yog. Worst part is I forgot to pick up Fat Free Fromage Frais!

Posted it on main SW forum, but ought to add it here!

Batchelors golden savoury rice is usually 84p per pack, but currently FOUR PACKS FOR A POUND at Tesco :)

Not in my Tesco as I was in looking for them on the way home tonight.

But I did pick up a Lidl leaflet for next week and they have 6-pack of Mullerlight on offer for £1.20!

Shape fuller for longer yogs are a pound for a pack in somerfield.

Tescos specials today:

Batchelors savory and chicken rice - 4 for a pound
Activia, 8 pack £2.87 - buy one, get one free
Quorn mince, buy one get one free. Have no idea on price as they had none left!

Not sure if many of you have farmfoods, but my mum loves the place so I went along with her and they had chocolate and orange, apple and sultana alpen light bars box of 5 for £1 :)

Morrisons have 4-packs of Branston beans for 79p.... will have to go and stock up!!!

Last edited:
I've not got any new bargains to tell you all about at the mo but thanks to all who have posted yours on here - it's always nice to feel you're getting a bargain - cheers folks and all the best'o'luck'n'stuff to you all with your weightlosses!

Morrisons have jumped on the cheap fruit and veg bandwagon this week with the following at a bargainous 30p each!!!!!!
- Iceberg Lettuce
- Kiwis 4-pack
- Oranges 4-pack
- Carrots 1kg
- Baby New Potatoes 1kg
- Onions 1kg

While stocks last! :)

They also have wholemeal rolls (50g) for 20p for 6.

Just thought I'd let you all know that I was at my local corner shop (co-op) last night at 6pm, just as one of the assistants was checking the "sell by" dates - I got low fat yoghurts (6pk) for just 10p! 400g pk of Bernard Matthews roast cooked chicken for just 20p! 400g loaf of Allinsons wholemeal bread for 25p! - I could hardly believe it! They were all dated for today (1st October) - I bought a few other non-reduced bits too but when the girl at the till told me my entire basket came to just £2.25 I nearly dropped, with pleasure! I'll be dropping into that local shop around 6pm a lot from now on! - lol

All the items I bought seem perfectly "good" and certainly won't go to waste in my house - I had a couple of the grandkids round unexpectedly last night so they had ham sandwiches then a yoghurt! - lol

So look out for bargains at YOUR local shop! - Just stay away from MY local corner co-op at 6pm! - it's MINE! - lol - Best o'luck'n'stuff!

Back