Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

99p

Lidl have some great offers on silicone bakeware at the moment - see the two 'Silicone Bakeware' threads for more details, they really are a bargain!!!

Now its getting colder - hot chocolate!!

Horlicks Instant Light Malt Chocolate - 6 syns per serving
Options Belgian Chocolate - 2 syns per serving
Skiny Cow Hot Chocolate - 2 syns per serving
Sainsburys Be Good to Yourself Instant Chocolate - 2 Syns per serving

Personally, I'll go for the individual sachets you can buy - if I'm spooning it from the jar the temptation may be there to heap my spoonfuls!!

Caroline

If you want to save a link to a particular page so you can visit it again just right click on your mouse and select "add to favourites". This will save the webpage address to your favourites list. Or you can right click and select create shortcut - this will add the link to your desktop.

Oh off to Tesco later, thanks CEB :)
I have Laughing Cow Triangles instead of margarine its lovely.

We got an Asda delivery today - lots of goodies there ......

Mullerlights 4 for £2 or 7 for £3!
Extra light laughing cow spreading cheese - 2pks for £1.50
Mugshots - 4 for £1.50
Pasta n Sauce - 4 for £2
Batchelors Savoury Rice - 4 for £1
Marshalls Macaroni Cheese - 84p per box!
Asdas own brand chick pea dahl - 65p!

Frozen veggies are great prices too at the mo ......

Broccoli - 79p, Cauli - 63p, Sweetcorn - 62p, Frozen peas - 79p, Mushy peas - £1, Sliced mushrooms - 91p, Parsnips - £1 ...... loads'n'loads more, just depends what you like! Best o'luck'n'stuff!

the big pots of fat free activia are 4 for £2 at asda (still a bit expensive compared to mullerlight, but veggie friendly and lovely!)

the big pots of fat free activia are 4 for £2 at asda (still a bit expensive compared to mullerlight, but veggie friendly and lovely!)

They're only £1 at my asda - how odd - just goes to prove that supermarkets saying the prices are same nationwide is hooey

xx

Also £1 at my Asda, for 4x165g pots! Are these definately free - I've been caught out by 'fat free' in the past? I can certainly vouch that they are delicious!

Why didn't you tell me this sooner!!? Lol. I'll get myself down there tomorrow!! yay!

Scouzer. X

Frozen roast potatoes in goose fat from Aldi

My lot road tested these the other day in readiness for Christmas dinner, and the result was a fantastic 10 out of 10. NO forzen roast has ever scored that so guess what we are having with Christmas lunch. They did look absolutley gorgeous in the tin, very very crispy and lovely and fluffy inside. £1.49 a bag I think they are but I don't know the syn value of them. For anyone having a day off that day, I highly recommend them.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Asda Extra Special, Oven Roasted Potatoes with Goose Fat & Thyme, frozen 460g pack[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
red.gif
[/FONT] Original 30 Syns [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
green.gif
[/FONT] Green 12½ Syns
[/FONT]

Hope it wasn't a red day but they do sound delish - goose fat is defo the way to go with roasties!!
[/FONT]​

Back