Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

Morrisons have 2 multipacks of 6 Mullerlights for £3.00 and the Laughing Cow Extra Light Triangles (8 Pack) 2 for £1.50. They also have Mug Shots on offer at 4 for £1.50.

I saw the laughing cow offer on asda online last night but it wasn't there in store today :(

Morrisons also have Savoury Rice BOGOF, Supernoodles BOGOF (check your receipt though as I bought 2 of the fat free variety and I was charged for both packets and had to get my money back at customer services). They also have small boxes of 4 free range eggs for 50p. I got 3 packs so 12 free range eggs for £1.50 and they are a decent size too. Lots of good offers in the fruit and veg department. Oh, and a 4 pack of tuna for £2.20 so only 55p per tin.

my latest bargains are found in ALDI

Bags of parsnips 39p
Kiwi pack of 6 39p
Bags of apples 59p
Sprouts 39p
Highlights pot £1 in poundland
Packs of 10 Monster Munch, Quavers, frenchfries 3 for £3 in ASDA for low syn crisp type snacks

also quorn mince and quorn chicken peices £1 in ASDA

Quorn chicken fillets and quorn italian balls £1.50 each in sainsburys

Activia fat free yogurts, normally 69p each, currently 4 for £2 at Sainsburys, or 6 (yes, SIX!) for £2 at Tesco!!!

They are my current favourites!

Mullerlight yogurts are just 20p at Asda ~ just made an on-line shop!

I'll be freezing some into all my lollipop moulds when they all arrive ....... should keep me going for a while! lol

I was just going to post about the Mullers in Asda too. Not sure I've got enough room in my fridge for the amount I ordered though :D

Cougar;2146929]Morrisons also have Savoury Rice BOGOF, Supernoodles BOGOF (check your receipt though as I bought 2 of the fat free variety and I was charged for both packets and had to get my money back at customer services).

Bizarre, I had the same problem with the SuperNoodles, except I had 8 packs (cleared the shelf!)

morrisons today
bag of 6 baking potatoes 30p
pack of 4 braburn apples 30p
bag of carrots 30p

Hi, Brightonrosie - the Nom 0% fat yogurts are NOT syn free! The vanilla one is 1.5 syns, and the strawberry, cherry and mango ones are all 2 syns each (see SW Syns on Line)!!!

Interestingly, my nearest ASDA still had them at 20p each. Hope it's not because of the lot I bought before the syns were confirmed!

Haven't tried them yet, but the new, Sainsbury's Light, 0.1% fat ones are all free, although SoL states 100g, and the pots are actually 200g each, and are on offer at 3 for £1!

Oh sh*t! Just went to the fridge to compare details of the Sains Light and the Naughty NOM, and and the Sainsbury's one has 'disappeared!!!' I can confirm that I certainly quite liked it, and it will make a nice change from Mullers and Shape. The Sains Light has 53kcal and 8.3g carbohydrate per 100g, wheras the Naughty NOM has 74kcal and 13.7g of carbohydrate - quite a difference!

Okay, now this really annoys me! As we know the NOM yoghurts didn't appear online for ages. But when they were added it said 3 syns for all flavours and now it's changed again all within a couple of weeks so can't be down to recipe changes. SW get your act together!

Back