Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

The Laughing Cow Deli-Light Square Portions with Blue Cheese 17.5g square

extraeasy.gif
1½ Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 1½ Syns
green.gif
Green 1½ Syns

I saw these on offer in Tesco for £1 and they are lovely! They also do a cheese and onion one but I haven't tried that one.

i have tried the cheese and onion one and its lovely would like to try the other one but have never had blue cheese :confused: are u using them as hex or syn?

Wow, this is a really useful reference!! Thanks! Sometimes you just want to tuck into something quick and easy instead of cooking and some of these look just the ticket!!X

i have tried the cheese and onion one and its lovely would like to try the other one but have never had blue cheese :confused: are u using them as hex or syn?

I'm synning them at the moment until it's official how many we can have as a HE, but I reckon it will be 4.

At Home Bargains, which I think is the same as Quality Save, they have a product called Chef Kuo "Add to Wok Noodles" which are precooked wholewheat noodles which are great for just throwing in with stir fries. They come in 2 separate 150g packets. Don't remember the price, but can't be more than £1.

Not sure if they'll be low in syns though! Pre-cooked noodles can have a lot of syns - just a warning to anyone - it's only the dried ones that are free!

posted it the other day but not in here echo falls spritz at iceland 3 packs of 4 for £10 chardonney is 5 syns a bottle rose is 5.5 a bottle and they are lovely and helps you keep track of syns more easily :D

Not sure if they'll be low in syns though! Pre-cooked noodles can have a lot of syns - just a warning to anyone - it's only the dried ones that are free!

Hmmm...you may be right actually because reading the ingredients it says: wholewheat flour (76%), water, salt, thickener, e412, acidity regulator, E270.
Serving per 100 g: Energy:157kcal, Fat 0.4g
Gosh I ate them a lot the first week too and didn't notice this.
Thanks for the feedback!

Meli

Dunno if anyone's already mentioned this, but I noticed in my local Iceland yesterday that they have an offer on Batchelor's pasta n sauce and savoury rice, it's buy one get one free.

Cathedral City lighter BOGOF!!

Hi all

Fresh back from Tesco, where Cathedral City lighter is on a Buy One Get One Free Offer £3.99 for two blocks, and the date is very good on it :)

Happy Hogmanay ♥

Our nearest Morrison's have the same Muller offer as above, and also packs of 8 Danone Fat Free Activia yogurts at half price - £1.47 a real bargain!

It's so useful to be able to "ring the changes!"

It's wicked to see that this Sticky is still popular!!! I knew it would be when I asked Starlight to make it sticky, I popped in to minis tonight to catch up with some oldies!!!! ( where are you all) I have so got to get back on the SW plan, so I may be around quite a bit again soon, It will be really great to catch up, and meet some new people, oh and by the way have you seen the offers Aldi have on fruit and veg this week???? fanbloomingtastic lol.

just been to tesco and got 5 muller lights for £1...so i bought 25 lol

also catherderal city lighter is bogof and laughing cow extra light triangles were £1 for the big bumper pack

Warbutons ww bread 2 for a quid in sainsburys

WW bread is 2 for a quid ,
napolina toms is half price ,
1.94 for 4 cans
BGTY cheese .1.50p
frozen fruit 3 for 5.00

Muller Lights on offer

Just in case anyone doesn't know:

6 packs of Muller Lights are £1.45 per pack at Sainsburys

Muller Light individual pots are 5 for a £1.00 at Tesco or the 6 packs or 2 for £5.00

We don't have an Asda or Morrisons :cry:so I don't know if they are cheaper there

Back