Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

B&M are selling slimming world tuna 79p for a double Pack. I tried the creamy tomato, really tasty and only 1 syn.

I assume that's Weight Watchers tuna unless SW has started making tuna on the sly?!

B & M

hi there

Just to add B&M's started out in the north west so the majority of their shops are here. Although as someone has pointed out they bought out Au Naturale so their shops may extend further now.

I love B & Ms and have one which is just under a mile from my house.

Louise
:wave_cry:

WW yogurts £1 for 4-pack in Asda. I've fallen in love with the Dessert Recipe ones (strawb tart, rasp tart, toffee apple, lemon chscake) Yum!

Mullerlights 2x6-packs for £3 in Asda.

Hmm - Tesco online says the offer is valid until 2 February - but then it also says that it starts on 13 January which is tomorrow. So maybe it's being extended.

Ohhh hopefully, i always check when offers are valid untill and i bought 10 yesterday to keep me going, hopefully it will get extended :)

In my local Quality Save they had canned beans for 19p and looked like they were good qualityHelen McKeith Organic ones (Chick Peas, Black Beans, Aduki and Butter Beans). Unfortunately did not see the Alpen Lights anymore :(

muller light 2x6 for £3 at asda!! including the chocy ones and the vanilla and toffee pack!

sorry 2 of the 6 multipacks!

Back