Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

ive been to tesco today and the muller offer is still on. also got the 4 braston beans for 89p and 3 heinz ravioli for £2

Muller Light - 5 for £1

Snippet of info (sorry if you already know, or if this isn't the sort of thread to be posted here)

Mullerlight are 5 for £1 in Morrisons at the moment. In my local store in Bristol anyway.

The Special edition, "Lemon Cheesecake" flavour is a must have !!! YUM.

Oh yes, I spent 1 of my finest pounds on purchasing 5 of these little lovlies last night. Got the venilla and chocolate sprinkles one to have in a bit :)

Thank you.

Really? That's weird cause it's 8 for £2 in mine (Cumbria) and has been for 2 weeks...the lable (for the offer) said until 24th...maybe they changed the deal?

Thanks! :D xxx

Maybe they can decide on the price in each individual store depending on how many they've got to get rid of.

They won't have too many to shift in my local store as i'm gonna snap them all up at that price, lol.

Got mine in Adsa they were 2 multipacks for £3, thats 12 in total.

Oh yes, I spent 1 of my finest pounds on purchasing 5 of these little lovlies last night. Got the venilla and chocolate sprinkles one to have in a bit :)

had 1 of those today, it tasted so gd, not too much chocolate shavings in it but it does satisfy those chocolate cravings.

poundland are selling 4 for £1 on green & blacks creamy milk chocolate bars - 28g (which are 8 syns each). I like to eat choccy in front of the telly at weekends so this will do me!

Don't forget that the Mullerlight Lemon Cheesecake yogurts are 1 syn (on all SW plans). I assumed that they were free, like nearly all the others, but they're not!

And the Vanilla with Chocolate sprinkles and Cherry Compote layer are 2 syns each! not free as I assumed :p

But still worth it :)

x

weight watchers instant whip in a sachet. 2 - 2 1/2 syns each made up as directed on packet... so nice.! loads of differnet flavours and yummy poured over fruit. leave set in fridge for about 30 minutes.. lushx

Shape fuller longer 4 for a £1 in Asda, I really think these are the best yogurts, and I dont know if its all in the head but they really do fill me.

And the Vanilla with Chocolate sprinkles and Cherry Compote layer are 2 syns each! not free as I assumed

Ooh, you had me worried then about the Van/choc one!!! I had to double check..... But no need to worry, the vanilla with chocolate sprinkles and orange with chocolate sprinkles are Free on all plans:

Muller Mullerlight Vanilla Yogurt Sprinkled with Dark Chocolate 100g

extraeasy.gif
0 Syn on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original Free
green.gif
Green Free

Muller Mullerlight Orange Yogurt Sprinkled with Dark Chocolate 100g

extraeasy.gif
0 Syn on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original Free
green.gif
Green Free

tesco bargains

at the moment my local tesco have got laughin cow lite on offer and muller yoghurts 5 for a pound and quorn chicken fillets aswell...............:D

Butter-tastic!

Hi all,

I know this has been raised before, but I thought it was worth raising again...

Butter Buds, all the buttery taste without the fat! It is a powder that you sprinkle on hot moist food for a buttery taste.

I have had them before when I did WW and used them to add to mash potato which works very well, so I took a trip to Lakeland today to get some more. Brilliant stuff!!

Butter Buds® - Lakeland, the home of creative kitchenware

£3.99 for 40 x 2g sachets (0.5 syns each sachet on all plans according to the syns calculator).

Back