Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

Can I ask what is in them? I dont like eating processed food too ofter

I have them as well, they are expensive but good for putting on corn on the cob and hot steaming veggies.

I've been using them for years. Put them in mash, with mushrooms for weekend breakfast, on top of fruity oat crumble, even mix them in with baked beans....my mum always used to put a bit of butter in them when we were small, so I can't eat beans on their own!!

I don't know if you can find these cheaper elsewhere, but the Super Noodles Low Fat Sweet Thai Chilli (and others) were on sale in Asda 6 for 2 pounds. These in particular Low Fat Thai Chilli are free on Green, not sure about the other low fat ones :)

muller lite yoghurt

:Don offer at tesco 5 for a£1.

I always get my pasta 'n' sauce and savoury rice from Iceland where they are on permanent BOGOF. I get two packs of pasta 'n' sauce for 89p and that beat any offer I've seen in the other supermarkets as they are usually 3 for £2 or at most 4 for £2.

For those with a b&m shope near them. They have low fat super noodles in smoky bacon flavour ( not seen this flavour anywhere else) they are 29p date isnt that long on them but i will use them before they run out anyway.

Also does anyone know where they have offers on for fish in sauce? £3.99 in tesco, think thats alot. Never paid that for them before.

the smoky bacon ones are the best, but not everywhere sell them, unfortunately!

would iceland or farmfoods not maybe be your best bet with the fish and sauce. xx

:Don offer at tesco 5 for a£1.

yea what a bargain :D

I saw people putting trays of these in their trolleys this morning so, the shelves were nearly empty :(

sainsburys and morrisons are doing 2 hartley's low cal jellys for 80p - all flavours, a great snack for 1/2 syn!!!

they are also doing the box of 12 sachets of oat so simple for 99p

hi, asda do a lovely smartprice fish in butter sauce£1.64 for a pack of four 2.5sins a portion

Back