Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

sorry, it's 6 sins on green, but, would be 2.5 on an ee, but, it is good

Mullerlight 5 for £1 at tesco!

it's probably already been said but thought I'd tell everyone as just got back from holiday and saw it 53p each or 5 for £1...i LOVE tesco!:jelous:

This is true , but if you are like me and have a small Tescos then you may find the offer has finished - even though the label said it was on offer till 02/02/10. So when i went to a bigger Tesco and saw they were still on offer I was a bit annoyed- so i went and tried 5 for a £1.00 and the offer was still working ......mmm but the label had been removed and it said they were all 53p each ...crafty...

morrisons are doing 8 muller light yoghurts for £2.
weight watchers chilled meals - half price
some weight watchers frozen meals - 70p

The meals are handy if your at work and can just throw them into the microwave. xx

A few Tesco offers for you

Mini Babybel pack of 6 - £1
Cathedral City Lighter slices - £1.29
Quorn fillets - £1
Alpen Lights - 2 boxes for £2.50

Asda
Weetabix Oaty Bars - 2 boxes for £2
Quorn Mince/Pieces - 2 for £2

Morrisons
Shape - 69p
Muller light - 8 for £2
Grilled chicken - £3.00
Asda
Splenda 2 for £3
Hellmann's EL Mayonnasie 2 for £2

On-line Tesco has offer for Splenda aswell: a box for £1.51. I am not sure for the stores.

Coop - Alpen light - £1.25 for a box

Last edited:
Sainsbury's are doing chilled packs of quorn sausages for £1 at the moment, they're normally about £1.99.

Anyone ever go to farmfood? they have a freezer full of Quorn all for £1

Just gone in to Aldi to get my cheap blueberries and it's finished:cry:

New supersix today:

Melon - Honeydew - 69p

Tomatoes 6- 39p

3 huge spanish onions- 39p

sweet potatoes 600g- 39p :D

cant remember what the other two are ?celery and somthing else veggie.

laughing cow, deli-light onion and blue cheese 1.5syns each portion on all plans
in tescos at £1 a box of 8 (normal price £1.49)
and the onion one smells yummy (havent tasted it yet but going to have a jp or pasta tomorrow)

Morrisons have the WW lean bacon better than half price @ 1.19! I've bought a few packs for the freezer. It's yummy and no cutting the fat off :) Fresh - Morrisons

They also have the shape FFL yogs at 69p for a pack of 4.

laughing cow, deli-light onion and blue cheese 1.5syns each portion on all plans
in tescos at £1 a box of 8 (normal price £1.49)
and the onion one smells yummy (havent tasted it yet but going to have a jp or pasta tomorrow)

Of course you know you can have 5 of these as a healthy extra ??

Back