Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

Asda have packs of 6 Weight Watchers yogurt for £1. Limited Edition flavour Mango and Pineapple ones. Other 6 pack Toffee and Vanilla. 3 of each in a pack.:)

Good for you, King prawn and tomato linguine chilled 400g pack 2.5

Good for you mushroom stroganoff with rice chilled 450g pack 1.5

Good for you mushroom stroganoff with rice frozen 400g pack 2.5

GFY Special Chow mein with chicken & prawns chilled 400g pack 4.5

GFY sweet chilli chicken with noodles ready to steam, chilled
400g pack 3.0

GFY Tomato and mozzarella penne al forno chilled 400g pack 4.5

Asda here i come. i usually go to tesco but must try somwhere different

Shapes yougurts 2 packs for £2 at Asda (so you get 8 for £2)- I got the blueberry ones as they are SS

If you have a Savers keep your eyes open for their pack of 36 sunny bisk's they are a weetabix alternative and amazing value at the moment 20p!!! (Sounds to good to be true I know) They are really nice.

Sainsburys have pepsi max on buy one get one free £2.63. It works out pretty much the same as tesco it just depends on which is closer.

B & Ms have alpen lights for 99p for a box of 5. They had Apple & sultana, summer fruits and Chocolate orange. My Favourite is Chocolate fudge - oh well will have to go to asda for my fix of choc fudge ones. (B & M tend to be up north)

Tesco have Onken fat free 450g biopots:
Strawberry - 50p
Vanilla - £1

The strawberry one is the best of the fat-free yoghurts in my opinion, and great for freezing.

Asda -
4-packs and 8-packs of Activia fat free yogurt are all 2 for £3. I bought 2x 8-packs, bargain!
Ryvita minis and Snack-a-jacks all 5 for £2

Sainsburys have chilled Quorn products for £1 each. Co-op and Somerfield have lots of packs of veg for 50p each which I thought was quite good!x

Golden Wonder Pasta Pots - only 50p

Sainsburys have these on offer for 50p each, the spicy tomato is free on green and extra easy and the spaghetti bolgnese is 1 syn on green and extra easy. Not tried them yet but they sound a great alternative to mug shots.

Back