Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

Anyone know where baked beans are on offer ?

4 pack of branston baked beans for a pound in asda at the mo!

i am going to go stock up later today

x

What did you think of them, I think it is similar to a mug shot (tomato pasta) but it had a bit more flavor and added bits of veg etc. Very convienient to have in your drawer for work and feels like you are eating a pot noodle (which I love!)

are they really only 1 syn? i must have the wrong ones as im sure they were a lot more than that the ones i had lol

Is this it?

Golden Wonder The Nation's Pasta, Spicy Tomato, ambient per pot

extraeasy.gif
0 Syn on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 13 Syns
green.gif
Green Free

There is also a spag bol version at 1 syn and macaroni cheese at 5 syns.

They sound great. Are they like mugshots as in noodle type pasta or more like pasta and sauce? It's just I'm fine with the mugshots but if I eat pasta and sauce (or ordinary pasta like macaroni) I pay for it big time. Had one the other day and honestly looked like I was 6 months pregnant, took ages to go away very uncomfortable. :eek:

i used the sweet and sour mug shot with cooked chicken style quorn peices to make sweet and sour chicken very tasty it was too

anyone have a herons foods near them, mug shots are 39p each.
activia are on offer too in tescos, but beware some tescos are putting the fat free ones and the syn ones mixed up on the shelves

Sainsburys have some of the WW frozen ready meals for £1 and they also have Alpen Lights 2 boxes for £2.50
x

The golden wonder things are not on offer no more i went last night x

Tesco - Shape lasting satisfaction, 4pk for a £1
Yeo Valley Fat Free vanillia and strawberry large yogurt pots, £1 each
Batchelors low fat super noodles, 3 for £1.50

Went to Sainsbury's today and they had:

Babybel pack of 6 for £1
Mikado reduced (think from about 1.50 to 1??) - apparently they are only 0.5 syns each
Was going to get Alpen lights as well, but forgot...

Back