Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

Got this from another forum, so if you like Cod- stock up :)

----
These Asda Cod Fillets (400g) are in my local store as £2 each (reduced from £2.78 each or 2 for £5) BUT are actually in Asda's 4 for £3 frozen deal making them a bargain 75p each. They aren't advertised as being in the deal in-store and the only reason I found them was because I spotted them on their website.

Assumed it was an on-line only deal but just been to my local store and got 8 bags for £6 .

Just found out about this:

4 pack of apples - 30p
500g carrots - 30p
1kg of rooster potatoes - 30p
4 pack of pears - 30p
savoy cabbage - 30p
4 pack of oranges - 30p
Bagged salad - 30p
kiwi fruit - 30p

The offer's available at Morrisons nationwide until Sun 28 Feb

Just found out about this:

4 pack of apples - 30p
500g carrots - 30p
1kg of rooster potatoes - 30p
4 pack of pears - 30p
savoy cabbage - 30p
4 pack of oranges - 30p
Bagged salad - 30p
kiwi fruit - 30p

The offer's available at Morrisons nationwide until Sun 28 Feb

going to morrisons shortly, thanks for the tip.

was debating between morrisons and sainsbury's but you have made up my mind for me :D

Pasta n Sauce on offer at Asda think it's 4 for £2

Skinny Cow Ice Lollies the chocolate & the mint ones are on offer in Asda 2 for £3

Tesco now have the offer on Activia FF yogurts, 8 pack, £2.93 BOGOF, which works out at just over 18p each! There was also an offer on the small packs of 4 - could have been 2 for £3.00, but whatever it was it doesn't compare!

Also Sainsbury's have an offer on Linda McCartney Moroccan Tagine, normally £2.49 each, currently 2 for £4. These are found in the freezer section, and are best cooked by microwaving from frozen, so ideal to have in the freezer for emergency use, because although (to me!) rather expensive, they are only 1 SYN per pack!!! We found that, with lots of superfree veg, one between us was enough for a reasonable meal!

We took one to our taster evening last night, and there was quite a lot of interest, not everyone liked the texture of the soya chunks, but the flavour, though mild, is great!

Ive just called into Tesco whilst my son was having his guitar lesson and went to buy some of their stewed steak in gravy. At £2.19 it is a little bit pricey. Anyway I noticed that there was another one at the side of it, it is Lancaster stewed steak in gravy. I compared the nutritional information and all the values on the lancaster one were lower except for the fat per 100g and that was 0.3g higher so I decided to purchase the lancaster one as it was considerably cheaper at £1.45.

I checked syns online and it wasn't on there so I put the values in the syn calculator and I am pleased to report it is free on a red or extra easy day.:eating:

Hope this is useful to someone. Can't say what it is like as I havent eaten it yet.

Tesco are doing Seriously Strong Cheddar 400g BOGOF they are about £3.99.

Does anyone know what the new super 6 fruit and veg are at Aldi this week. Was going to go this afternoon but never made it, just wondering whether its worth me going tomorrow after work.

I don't know how much it usually is but LesKol (is that it?) is on special offer in ASDA at the mo - £1.

Does anyone know what the new super 6 fruit and veg are at Aldi this week. Was going to go this afternoon but never made it, just wondering whether its worth me going tomorrow after work.

The Aldi Super Six fruit and veg offers from today are:

Mushrooms (350g) 49p
Butternut Squash 49p
Broccoli (500g) 49p
6 Kiwi fruit 49p
6 Green apples 49p
5Kg White potatoes 49p

Got some of the BOGOF passata, and several packs of F and V at Morrisons, thanks soccermum and princess01!

Asda have Low Low cheese slices reduced to £1 for 8 - these make much better cheese on toast than the Pilgrim's Choice mature slices, which are currently 8 for £1 in sainsburys!

Iceland have 5pk princes tuna for £3 also waitrose have mullers on offer at 6 for £2.

Back