Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

Yes I say this when I was in at the weekend. Shame they're no good for us vegetarians but even then there's always one flavour in the pack that I don't like. Sod's law!

I was just about to post about the white chocolate Mikado as well! 74p in Asda, when I spotted it's already been mentioned...but no harm in saying it again!

Last edited:
i got this in asda yesterday. it was only on the red berry ones so my OH is getting the raspberry ones in his lunch box, ha.

Morrisons have got whole sea bass at half price from £3 per fish down to £1.50. I roasted one last night with a little lemon, garlic and chilli flakes and it was lushhhh! Plenty of meat on them too! yum

Mikado are also half price in Waitrose - something like 70p.

Morrisons have got whole sea bass at half price from £3 per fish down to £1.50. I roasted one last night with a little lemon, garlic and chilli flakes and it was lushhhh! Plenty of meat on them too! yum

i have never tried sea bass does it taste abit like salmon.

I've just come back from a fab trip to Aldi. They have loads of fruit on offer.
Apples 59p
Oranges 59p
Plums 59p
White Grapes 59p
Pineapples 59p

I doubled up on everything. I think this is all on offer until March 28th

Morrisons are pretty awesome for fish - i took a trip down there for my sea bass last night, and the fishmonger filleted it for me, deboned/descaled it, and also gave me some tips on how to cook it etc! very much worth the £1.50! ( i did buy quite a few though!!!) xx

Hi all, I went to Waitrose (for the first time in my life can you believe!) last night and they have 3 Activia Fat Free (large pots) for £1. I still managed to spend £112 there, but this offer made it a little less painful!! Thanks for all the recent tips! Better get myself up to Morrisons and Aldi!! Too many supermarkets, so little time!!LOL!X

Seabass IMO is much nicer than salmon - not quite so "fishy" tasting if that makes sense and alot meatier... I ususally just fry them in fry light and squeeze lemon juice over them, they don't need much doing to them and are just as lovely plain.

Tesco have bags of frozen wild alaskan salmon fillets for £4 (i think) only glanced quickly at them last night as already had loads of salmon in freezer...
Also Iceland do 2 thin Gammon steaks for £1, they are really tasty and have hardly any fat in them, I don't like thick ones they're a bit too chewy

Thanks for the asda tip off re muller lights - just looked on website and they're on offer until 23rd, so I'm off this afternoon to stock up! x

Thanks for the asda tip off re muller lights - just looked on website and they're on offer until 23rd, so I'm off this afternoon to stock up! x
it is a brillant price, my fridge is full of them so went to asda last night, bought 36 and drove to work and dumped in office fridge.

morrisons bacon.smoked or plain.8 slices in pack.£2.38 BOGOF

Just to let everyone know the activa yogurt offer of bogof ends on the 23rd at tescos

Back