Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

morrisons,
8 slices of bacon now 99p
robinsons squash,1ltr 57p
4 Baking Potatoes 30p
500g pack Carrots 30p
4 Apples 30p
4 Onions 30p
4 Pears 30p
4 Kiwi Fruit 30p
rump steak from counter half price was £11.48 kg
now £5.74 kg

thought this was pretty good at asda.
the huge 3kg bags of pasta that are normally about £3.50? are on offer for 2 bags for £3.

Just seen it has been posted already - was going to say about Aldi.

I went tonight (never go there either, but will do for there cheap fruit now!!), got 4 punnets seedless grapes 59p each, 2 bags Oranges 59p each & 3 Pineapples 59p each - grand total of £5.31 BARGAIN!!

Got lots of grapes & pineapple now freezing :D

I know it has been mentioned but i went to morrisons and the rump steak half price is AMAZING!!!! I had some last night and will be having some more when i get home, its really good quality aswell!

now £5.74 kg

I know it has been mentioned but i went to morrisons and the rump steak half price is AMAZING!!!! I had some last night and will be having some more when i get home, its really good quality aswell!

now £5.74 kg

it was gorgeous!just melted.yummmm x

picked up cadbury light chocolate mousse 4 pack in morrisons for 99p BOGOF.these are 3 syns a pot :D

Tesco have 2 packs of 6 muller lights for £3

just spotted this from another site.
all at morrisons(having some great offers lately)
chicken breast fillets half price to £3
4 pack tuna £2
half price cod fillets from fresh counter
half price fruit and veg including
strawberrys
salad pots
carrots
pears
royal gala apples
veg ready to eat pack

Morrisons offers:
4 pack apples 30p
bag of british potatoes 30p
4 pack Pears 30p
Bag of carrotts 30p
4 Kiwi Fruits 30p
4 Baking potatoes 30p

lots of bargains at the moment!

ASDA online has Alpen Lights for about £1.42 (I think).

Also from Asda - box of 8 x Crosse and Blackwell Pasta and Sauce for £2! Only downside is that they only have boxes of chicken and mushroom, or cheese and broccoli. But still a great bargain!

Danone Shape Zero yum yum!!!

Hi folks, I just thought I'd share with you that I've tried a Shape Zero yogurt this evening! I can't believe how creamy and thick they are, compared to Mullerlights and even the Activia fat free ones (which are thicker than Mullerlights). I had the cherry one- it was really really delicious!!X

Ah, OK I didn't realise they were the Fuller for Longer ones, but they are so thick, you really wouldn't believe they were fat free! And filling!X

Back