Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

Asda have 2 4-packs of Shape Zero yogurts for £2, so 8 yogs for £2 which I thought was great, and they are SOOOO thick and creamy, they don't taste like they're fat free!!X

I bought them last week and was really disappointed, I think it's cause they taste like petit filous not real yoghurt. Neither me nor Husband liked them. Sorry, but I reckon if you like petit filous then you'd probably enjoy them. Trying the activia fat free this week which are also on offer, an 8pk for £2.

I love them! The mango and peach ones are my faves. I have one most days. Mullers seem too runny now and I can't have Activia as they don't agree with me!

Yup I do love Petit Filous and other fromage frais products- I suppose they are more that consistency, so great for me! The Activia Fat Free yogs are lush so I hope you enjoy those Shrimpy, and they have the added benefit of being Probiotic which the Shape Zeros don't!X

Yup I do love Petit Filous and other fromage frais products- I suppose they are more that consistency, so great for me! The Activia Fat Free yogs are lush so I hope you enjoy those Shrimpy, and they have the added benefit of being Probiotic which the Shape Zeros don't!X

The Activia ones are YUM! :) Probiotic is always an advantage.

Oooooh ..... Shrimpy, please be careful ..... "probiotic" and "fat free" and "Activia" ..... sends me warning signs ........... PLEASE make CERTAIN you've got the "fat free" written on the pot, because some of those "probiotic" ones just might be "low fat" and therefore, just might not be Syn Free ....... PLEASE double check them in the thread about syn-free yogurts, or on the Syns online with Slimming World ..... so many people at my group have made this mistake and then discovered they've used 2 1/2 Syns, or even 3 1/2 Syns depending on the flavour, when they've thought they were eating a "free" yogurt!

I really like the Shape Zero yogurts, if I'm having on it's own, but I really LOVE the Mullerlight ones BECAUSE they ARE runnier ..... I don't like milk, so I have my cereal with one in the mornings ..... AND add some defrosted frozen berries, it's LOVELY ~ well, I think so!

They sound nice, if someone has some in the fridge could they please check to see if they are vegetarian for me? Muller lights aren't but Activia FF are, so I'm hoping to try something new!

For anyone just starting out on Activia, the vanilla ones (you get 2 in the 8 pack of yellow fruits or you can buy a 4 pack of the single flavour) are delicious - so nice as a dessert more than a breakfast.

They are the same as the Activia yoghurts - veggie friendly except for the strawberry ones which have cochineal in them.

Thank you!!! :D :D :D

I love the Activia FF ones too - especially the vanilla. You just have to be REALLY careful when picking them up as the packaging for the non FF ones is exactly the same bar the "fat free" logo on the front which isnt THAT obvious especially when you're scanning the flavours at the same time. Where abouts are the 8 packs on special though? Sains have the 4 packs on 2 for £3.

Have these every day and they really do keep you full :) I like the strawberry and the cherry ones.

I prefer these to mullers as I feel the serving size is better, Mullers being runny is great for mixing with cereal etc but a real yoghurt I like my Shape zero :)

They sound nice, popping to asda later so will have to get some.

It's the fat free, thanks for the heads up! I am glad you told me it would have hurt to have ended up using too many syns yesterday had they been!

I love the mango and passionfruit ones, they have loads of flavour and I love the bits of fruit in them! Sainsburys have them as 4pack for £1

I've just heard hot off the press that Morrisons from tomorrow are doing 12 Mullerlights for £2!! Bargain!!X

Just been to morrisons and bought 24 of the mullerlights, real bargain at 12 for £2.00.
They have also got fresh chicken breasts 4 in a pack for £3.00, a seafood medley which has mussels seafood sticks and prawns 300g pack for £2.00. Strawberries half price £1.50 punnet of plums £1.00 to name a few!

Back