Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

I think you are talking about laughing cow that's 5 and 6. Dairy Lea don't do an extra light as far as I am aware

Sorry I read it as laughing cow, not Dairylea x x

Tesco have 300g packs of FROZEN Quorn chicken style pieces on offer at £1 per pack (usually £1.84 I think!).

Always useful, they take on the flavour of whatever you cook them in, they are FREE, and, best of all, they don't need defrosting before use!

Quorn products are great speed foods too! I read in one of the Slimming World magazines that there's a new Bacon flavoured Quorn out, but haven't been able to source them ..... anyone know where I should try?

I was in Morrisons yesterday and they had 12 Mullerlites for £2.00. Bargain!!

I just came on to say that!!.. buying 12 for £2 you save nearly £5!! it is mental!!

I just came on to say that!!.. buying 12 for £2 you save nearly £5!! it is mental!!

Haha, me too! Only just joined this site and just having a look around at the moment, but yeah the savings listed on my receipt were mental! And the 30p packs of fruit are ace too - I got kiwis and pears and was well chuffed!

Tesco

Branston baked beans 2 x four-pack for £2 (normally £2.57 for 1!)
Kerry Low Low sliced cheese - £1
Long grain rice - £1 for 1kg
John West Tuna in Brine - four-pack for £2.30(ish)
Quorn chicken strippers - £1.09
Quorn pieces - half price

Sainsburys are doing 8 Mullers for £2 at the moment :)

Thanks for the heads up on the Mullerlites. I went to Morrisons yesterday and bought 12 - what a bargain! They had the orange ones with the choccie bits too which are my favourite :)

Also, I've just bought a pack of Kelloggs Fibre Plus bars from Asda for £1. I think this is mentioned in different thread. I've not had them before but its worth a try at that price.

Kellogs Fibre Plus Bars - £1.00 in Tescos too!
Just tried my 1st one - Im hooked!
xxx

The mullers in my Morrisons have gone to 6 for £2 now instead of 12 - rubbish, I'd just run out too, sure the offer said it was on till 28th April. Oh well, off to sainsburys I go x

The mullers in my Morrisons have gone to 6 for £2 now instead of 12 - rubbish, I'd just run out too, sure the offer said it was on till 28th April. Oh well, off to sainsburys I go x

:break_diet: Was just about to ask if anybody knew if the offer was still on. I was going to go get aload more! :(

anyone know how long the offer on the mullers at sainsburys is on for?

Back