Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

I'm pretty sure the chickens are ok, once you've pulled the skins off. Please someone correct me if I'm wrong. Would hate to go over my syns & not realise it!

I remember when I did SW years back & we were told it was ok if we pulled the skin off. I'll have to check in class on Weds, to see if that advice has changed.

Shape zero yogurts £1 for four (good for diabetics as no added sugar much better then mullers)

carla xx

whereabouts is the offer on??

Alpen Light bars currently £1.56 in Asda.
Muller Light (fat free) currently five for £1.50 in Co-Op.
Quorn sausages and Quorn burgers £1 in Co-Op. (Is Quorn free on original?!)

Yep, quorns free on original (well most of it - some stuff has syns but most of the sausages and quorn pieces are syn free on all plans xxx

Approved Foods is out of date stuff

not all of it, it sometimes stuff that has had the packaging changed or sometimes if new recipe stuff has come out.

It is appoved to eat if out of date (nothing fresh on there) for instance a tin of beans are not going to hurt if they are a week out of date, they wouldnt be able to trade if it wasnt safe to eat, i think its great esp for people on a tight budget.

sainsburys doing 2 packs of alpen lights for £2.50 and 2.5kg of baking pots bogof £1.94!

Thanks for the heads up my daughter has discovered my alpen lights and I have totally run out Sainsburys here I come!!

so has my daughter and she has only just turned 3! is mummy biscuits and wants to share them :(

asked my consultant about the rotisery chickens, she said aslong as you take the skin off count them as free, and that they are still talking about it at consultant meetings if they should count syns as there isnt really a way of checking if they have been injected with anything x

Back