Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

sainsburys doing 2 packs of alpen lights for £2.50 and 2.5kg of baking pots bogof £1.94!

Thanks for that. I've just eaten my last Alpen Light and was wondering if there were any special offers anywhere!

Tesco. Watch out though as some people on here say they're not syn free.

I checked with my consultant on Weds who said they're fine as long as you remove all the skin, but I know some consulants might see it differently.

Farmfoods

Grassington's Pepper and Courgette Sausages - 50p for 6 (1 syn each on green/EE)

Grassington's Double Cheese and Red Onion Sausages - 50p for 6 (2 syns on green/EE)

ive looked everywhere for grassingtons products and they dont do them anywhere other than cauliflower grills blergh!
I even emailed the company!
Have you tried them? :)

Not yet - just picked them up on the way home from work. They look good though and anything called double cheese can't be bad! I think I'm going to have some for brekkie in the morning. :D

oOOOH let me know how they are as farmfood is 40 mins away from me but for these i might venture there! Do they do anything else gd for SW there? I am new :)

They usually have quorn stuff on offer - the bangers were £1 a box for ages but have now gone back up to £1.25. Still a bargain though! They also have the quorn version of chicken popcorn and also kiev bites. You can sometime pick up alpen lights there for £1 as well.

ALl the quirn products in the farmfood near me are £1 :)

Hi everyone, not sure if these have been posted before and no time to check all the way through.

Sainsburys have packs of 8 light and extra light laughing cow on offer. 2 packs for £1.50.

Also weight watchers yogurts 4 pack. Bogof.

Alpen lights 2 boxes for £2.50.

Also got a load of various quorn things from Lidl. £1 each.

Morrisons have 500 x splenda tablets at half price for only £2.29. A bargain and to make it even better I had a 50p off coupon as well!

Also Onken FF yoghurts for £1

Iceland have Nom Light yoghurts (not syn free) on 5 for £1.50.

Don't know if this is any help to anyone, but if you have a Home Bargain store near you, I got a few herb/spice grinders the other day for just 79p each. They have a really tasty Hot Chilli & Garlic one which is fab for seasoning meats & potatoes etc & a lovely BBQ one :)

Fibre plus

Not sure if this has already been mentioned, but in Asda they have the new Kelloggs Fibre Plus bars for £1 for a 4 pack. Was in morrisons last week and they were £1.89!. Not sure how long the offer is on for, but I stocked up. Lovely for a HE choice :)

Back