Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

Smartprice instant mash -16p
Really good for potato pizza

So, does anyone in here have a Pound World in thier town/city? If so, they sell all the cross and blackwell pasta and sauce and rices for 2 for £1, and also sell Mugshots 3 for £1, really handy to know as Some places charge 85 pence for pasta and sauce, and the mugshots are 44p in some places! Not good if you are low on monies!

I will also let you all know of Morrisons bargains as and when they become available as i work there.

asda is doing low low cheese, grated, sliced or in a small block for £1 :)

Asda have 4 baking potatoes for 27p, punnet cherry toms, 27p and bags of fine cut salad for 27p.

Just come back from town & got........

Poundland
weight watchers tortilla crisps 6 pack (salt & pepper & cheese 4 sins per bag)
24 beef oxo cubes
Loads of silcone bakeware (I got a small quiche dish)
4 packs of muller light choc with vanillia (it's the smaller ones but till not bad)

Home Bargains
24 Chicken Oxo cubes 99p
12 Veg Oxo 49p
Puffed wheat 69p
Tomato pasta in sauce 39p

Have just noticed they have charged me twice for a veg seed kit I bought so not that much of a bargain shop :(

Forgot to add home bargains also have 4 pack of heinz beans for 1.87 & branston beans too. All my offers were found in leeds not sure if they do the same nationwide

thats good as that offer has just finished in tescos

On Wed. 19th, Tesco had any 2 packs of 6 Mullerlights for £3 - also on other Muller packs, but not suitable for us!!!

Also BIG pineapples on offer at £1 each!!!

Damn, wish I'd known that (the Mullers). I shopped in Asda yesterday as I knew the bogof offer had stopped in Tesco. Asda's 4 for 3 offer was still on in the frozen section, but most of their stuff has magically been reduced to 97p ...... so unavailable in the 4 for 3 stuff :mad:

The only things of use to us that I could see was the LowLow cheese at £1 a pack (grated, block or sliced) & 5 packs of Batchelor's rices & pasta for £2.

Found 2 new tasty snacks in Asda

Been on synsonline so thought I'd share...

Mattessons Fridge Raiders VINDALOO flavour - 3 syns for the pack

Poppies Frozen Dairy Cream Eclair - 4.5 syns per eclair

Enjoy - I intend to - LOL ;)

Just discovered....WOW

I have just discovered Anchor Cream Light (its a spray cream) its 1 syn for 12.5g. This does sound like a lot, but as it is mainly air..its plenty!!!

Just had some with strawberries....YUM YUM YUM YUM!!

Back