Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

I love Waitrose Deliver - !!!!

Not sure when the offer ends tho -as it doesnt say they are actually 'on offer' - which confused me!!!

Waitrose Deliver

xxx

Hmm, very stange! I need to do some shopping online anyway what with me poorly footsies! I shall give them a go now actually - work is very quiet at the mo! haha! x

Finn Crisps £1.00 in tescos xx

Thanks Ellebear for the tip off about the Kellogg's Fibre Plus bars at £1 a box in Waitrose!!! They ARE on offer in store until 8th June, 'subject to availability'. I LOVE these, but will not pay £1.89 for 4 bars, so stocked up today - because of their laxative effect I can't eat more than 1 a day, so 15 boxes will last us ages!!! I expect that you all know that they are now a HexB?

Nice new alternative to Mugshots.
Pot Noodle in a mug satchets Half price in Morrisons at the moment 25p.

Pot Noodle Roast Chicken 39g sachet 1 syn
Pot Noodle Chinese Chicken 38g sachet Syn Free
Pot Noodle Spicy Curry 42g sachet Syn Free

Thanks Ellebear for the tip off about the Kellogg's Fibre Plus bars at £1 a box in Waitrose!!! They ARE on offer in store until 8th June, 'subject to availability'. I LOVE these, but will not pay £1.89 for 4 bars, so stocked up today - because of their laxative effect I can't eat more than 1 a day, so 15 boxes will last us ages!!! I expect that you all know that they are now a HexB?

No worries - im gonna stock up myself now i know there is a timeframe on the price discount!!! thanks for finding that out!

£1 is a reasonable price i think - 25p of HEB gorgeousness!!!! :D

I think the Milk choccie ones are the best though!!!!

x

WOW ~ they were 2 packs for £3 last week! Another 50p saving per 12 then! I'll get another stock in on Monday when I go to the gym (Tesco is just outside the gym!) Thanks for the tip!

Weight Watchers fat-free fromage frais with summer fruits

Hi guys,

Just thought I'd share that Morrisons currently has WW fat-free fromage frais with summer berries on offer, £1 for 4. They're delicious, and I'm pretty sure they're free since they're just fat-free fromage frais and fruit. I definitely recommend them!

Tesco Natural Greek Style Yogurt Fat Free 100g

extraeasy.gif
0 Syn on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original Free
green.gif
Green Free

On offer at 3 for £1.50 at the moment

Hi guys,

Just thought I'd share that Morrisons currently has WW fat-free fromage frais with summer berries on offer, £1 for 4. They're delicious, and I'm pretty sure they're free since they're just fat-free fromage frais and fruit. I definitely recommend them!

The strawberry and raspberry ones are ½ a syn while the others are 1 syn a pot.

Mr Men fruit ice lollies are fab!!!

Ive discovered these this weekend - you get a box of 12 in Asda for 1.50

Nestle Ice Cream Mr Men Fruities, Orange/Raspberry, 12 pack 36ml each[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
extraeasy.gif
1½ Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 1½ Syns
green.gif
Green 1½ Syns
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

Lovely little treats for only 1.5 syns each!!! :D

Tesco currently have their own brand (not value) chopped tomatoes with either chilli or basil on offer buy 1 get 2 free!! They are 59p per carton - they come in tetrapaks like passata not tins - so 59p for 3 cartons which are 396g each. The tins are 400g. Bargainous!

I am veggie so use loads of tinned tomatoes, and these are exactly the same, just in a carton not tin.

HTH

x

Back