Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

OOOh I love low low - its mt new favourite!

Don't know if this has been mentioned.. but Morrisons had Skinnycow ice creams half price 86p i think something like that

hi sarah, do you happen to know how many of these constitute a HEA? xx

I just looked on the website on all plans it is 2 slices of low low for 1 hex A x

not sure if its been mentioned but

alpen lights are 2 for £3 in asda and also they are doing 2 for £5 on their chilled meats.
xxx

Waitrose have some great offers on -

Easy to Cook Chicken Breast Joint with a Delicate Lemon Parsley & Thyme Stuffing - 500g pack (12.5 syns on Red/EE) is currently £3.99 instead of £4.99

Easy to Cook Pork Leg Steaks with a Spiced Apple Stuffing - 383g pack (FREE on Red/EE) is currently £2.99 instead of £3.99

Brilliant find that the Easy to cook Pork is free on a red day!!!

x

Easy to Cook Pork Leg Steaks with a Spiced Apple Stuffing - 383g pack (FREE on Red/EE) is currently £2.99 instead of £3.99

x

That is a good find!!! Especially as it has apple and stuffing?!?! xx

That is a good find!!! Especially as it has apple and stuffing?!?! xx

Yes - i dont understand, but i checked it twice on the Syn Calculator...i put that it has pork in it, and entered all the info and it said FREE!!! FREE!! FREE!!

I dont need to be told twice (although i did then check it again haha) x:8855:

Waitrose have some great offers on -

Easy to Cook Chicken Breast Joint with a Delicate Lemon Parsley & Thyme Stuffing - 500g pack (12.5 syns on Red/EE) is currently £3.99 instead of £4.99

x

Mmm love the sound of the pork and apple. Might get a bus into Upminster, where the nearest store is and get some.. Free is what I like :8855:

Yes - i dont understand, but i checked it twice on the Syn Calculator...i put that it has pork in it, and entered all the info and it said FREE!!! FREE!! FREE!!

I dont need to be told twice (although i did then check it again haha) x:8855:

Where in Morrisons can these be found?? I want some!! lol xx

I think it's waitrose pesty ;)

Oh yea!! So it is!! Thanks for lettingme know i would have been wandering round for ages!! :8855:

The nearest Waitrose to me is 30mins away so i dont think i will be goin! :( xx

Back