Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

Hey EB! we went in about 9pm tonight and they'd just been changing all the prices around the cereals and stuff so maybe it only started tonight? But def £1.50, I bought 6 packs! Xxx

I went to my Tesco after work yesterday (6ish) and fibre plus are indeed £1.50 a box. Elle, you need to give your Tesco a kick up the backside!

Still not cheap, but sooo worth it :) :)

Asda have their mullerlight 6 packs in for £1.38 per pack and that includes the new yummy scrummy cheesecake flavour 6 packs too.My fridge is now full to bursting point with Mullers hehe

Lesleyxx

Asda have their mullerlight 6 packs in for £1.38 per pack and that includes the new yummy scrummy cheesecake flavour 6 packs too.My fridge is now full to bursting point with Mullers hehe
Lesleyxx

Oooooooo i LOVE the cheesecake one!! xx

Forgot to add when I posted about the Mullers in Asda earlier,that Asda have also reduced all their frozen fruits from £2 a box to £1.97 not much of a reduction but they have done a multibuy of 2 boxes for £3 so works out at £1.50 a 500g box.I find frozen fruits a great standby for during the week when the fresh stuff is starting to run out and the selection is quite good with cherries,blackberries,raspberries and mango chunks

Lesleyxx

Tesco bargains - i got half price Cherries (1.99 for a box instead of 3.99) and 3 bottles of Diet coke are £3!

I also got two packs of half fat grated cheese - usually £1.99 each - for £3

Babybels - £1 for 6

Oh and not food related, but i got Glamour magazine and you get free Benefit make up - worth about £14 ! I got the Bad Gal Eyeliner free with the magazine (£2) and there are 3 to choose from!

x

Will run downstairs and get Glamour mag later, need a new eyeliner! :D

tesco have muller lights 8 for £2 at the minute means only 25p a pot half price

Asda are selling Hellmans Mayonnaise, the regular, light and extra light, squeezy bottles reduced from nearly 2.50 to just £1. I've stocked up. Muller lights are on offer there too but can't remember what it was :eek:

Tesco's are doing a packet of fresh salmon trimmings for 87p, its only tiny bits but great in a salad or quiche or even cooked in scrambled eggs, lovely :)

They are £1.38 for six. Can't recall exact flavours, but there was a variety.

Definitely worth it as on the actual yogurt aisle, they are still 4 mullers for £2!?!?!? :confused:

Asda are selling Hellmans Mayonnaise, the regular, light and extra light, squeezy bottles reduced from nearly 2.50 to just £1. I've stocked up. Muller lights are on offer there too but can't remember what it was :eek:

Back