Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

Went into Tesco last night and they are doing punnets of Piccoli Cherries for 75p each :)

Just tried the Muller 'Inspired by' 6 pack ones from Tesco on BOGOF and am not keen - bit weird - (like drinking tea with leaves in) I personally didn't like the random bits of cake. :(

Tesco also have 11 for a £1 on some sweetie treats like Flumps, Refresher chew bars.

Good for a lowish syn sweet treat (and better syn value than 4 of those bitty yoghurts!)

Toy Story 3 Kitchen roll on BOGOF at Tesco too at £1 each - works out at 25p a roll and is so cute with little Buzz's and Woody's printed on it!

xx:)

Aldi have Sula suga free sweets double pack for 89p, and also Holland and Barret have a buy one get one half price on everything in the store until 14th July. (Doesnt have to be the same item)
I brought these tasty little numbers, only one syn each :) :)

Last edited:
Tonight my local Asda were selling off packs of 5 Disney High School Musical chocolate bars - milk & white chocolate - 44p for five. 12g in each. Ideal for a little treat.

Couldn't find them on the SW site but they're 65 calories each, so I reckon that's around 3.5 syns.

Can't find them on Asda's site either (grrrr) so hopefully this isn't just a local offer.

is this about bargain food? how about bargain clothes?

I'll keep an eye for that mullerlight offer. The one that comes in a 6 pack. Thanks!

just back from asda

large snack a jack choc chip 60p
6 muller lights £1.38 multipack
strawberries £1
8 activia £2 multipack
branston beans 4 pack £1
300g extra lean mince £2 or 3 for £5!

laura x

Last edited:
2 Litre bottles of Diet Pepsi are only 79p in Lidl, quite a good a bargain I think. xx

just back from asda

strawberries £1
8 activia £2 multipack
branston beans 4 pack £1

laura x
I picked up the wrong activia and they arent the fat free - 3.5 syns poo!

just back from asda

strawberries £1
8 activia £2 multipack
branston beans 4 pack £1

laura x

Are you sure on the mince as it is 2 for £5 in my local store

Back