Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

Don't know if this has been posted but the new Aldi's super six is:
Iceburg Lettuce
Tomatoes
Spring Onions
Avocardo
Round head twin pack of lettuces
Cucumber

No blimming fruit! grrrr! I got all that lot growing in the garden!! lol

Arrrgghhhh - i loved the cherries last week

indeed... I asked the woman last week when that super six changes she said that it is now every two weeks instead of each week. I liked the fruit but it went bad so quickly!!.. some of it was even minging in the shop!
Btw..can't grow avocardos lol

It should still be ok inside but does sound like its on the turn EF!

Tesco's on the fish counter are doing half price fresh salmon (whole). They will descale and debone it for you while you get eth rest of your shopping. I got one on Saturday for £13.50 and cut it into fillets for the freezer, there were six big portions for the two of us, so just over £2 per meal!

I saw that on Saturday Jude, love salmon but thought buying the whole thing with eyes and all, lol.. put me off a bit, but might ask if they'll cut it into fillets first, Salmon Teraki, just love that with noodles, mmm. x

Moomin, I'm gonna take it back, I can show them my statement, but have thrown receipt away now.. hope they change it. x

aldi pineapples

just been in aldi and pineapples were 85p and then in home and bargains and mug shots 29p. keep this going its great

OMG.. Just bought the Salmon in Tesco - whole salmon, half price. Asked them to fillet it for me and I got 10 huge salmon steaks from the fish, for £11.95!! What a bargain. Got 2 in fridge already marinading for Salmon Teryaki for tomorrows dinner :). Froze the others in bags of 2, so easy to grab each one to defrost it. Thought I'd share that and thanks again Jude for reminding me :)

To women in size 14 and over:

Evans clothing store have a sale on (date today July 6th 2010). Shoes from only £15. :eek: Tops from £10. Trousers from £15. :D

I bought a lovely top (wasn't on offer) but I don't care it is beautiful!

There are more offers like 2 for £12 and things like that. Might be worth checking out! :)

Morissons have somne good offers on their meat at the moment - I got a good sized Beef joint & Pork joint today for not bad money.

Also - Kiwi's 50p for a 4 pack
Activia FF Yogs - £1.45 (i think) for an 8 pack

To women in size 14 and over:

Evans clothing store have a sale on (date today July 6th 2010). Shoes from only £15. :eek: Tops from £10. Trousers from £15. :D

I bought a lovely top (wasn't on offer) but I don't care it is beautiful!

There are more offers like 2 for £12 and things like that. Might be worth checking out! :)

How typical!!! I have just lost enough for size 14s to be too big for me!!

I love a good sale! lol

xxxx

Asda George clothes sale started yesterday online - good bargains to be had!

Popped into Tesco tonight and came home with

Melons - half price
Cravendale Skimmed Milk - 2 x 2L for £2.50
Quorn Cumberland Sausages - normally £1.89 now 2 for £2!!!!!

Mullerlight 6-packs (inc cheesecake) still on BOGOF by the way

Popped into Tesco tonight and came home with

Melons - half price
Cravendale Skimmed Milk - 2 x 2L for £2.50
Quorn Cumberland Sausages - normally £1.89 now 2 for £2!!!!!

Mullerlight 6-packs (inc cheesecake) still on BOGOF by the way

Are the cheesecake ones free too?

Back