Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

Lovely tomatoes!

In Tesco yesterday they had two packs of small plum tomatoes, on the vine, for £2.50.

There were two varieties to choose from - one was called SugarDrop and I can't remember the name of the other one because I have eaten them all and thrown the packet away. But it is a slightly darker red than usual.

They are both really lovely.

cherries

hiya, i bought a kg of cherries last week for around 90p and i ate them all in a couple of days. but we was in turkey why can t they be cheap here:)

hiya, i bought a kg of cherries last week for around 90p and i ate them all in a couple of days. but we was in turkey why can t they be cheap here:)

I love cherries - although im supposedly allergic, i think going to turkey to get some however would cost quite a bit of money!! haha

Some said earlier they're £1 at morrisons atm so maybe try getting some there? xx

They had some Cherries at Aldi for 69p, but not sure if the offer has finished now.

Aldi's offer has finished now.. it is now all salad products for 69p
Iceberg lettuce
twin round head lettuce
cucumber
Tomatoes
Spring onions
Avocardo

In Tesco yesterday they had two packs of small plum tomatoes, on the vine, for £2.50.

There were two varieties to choose from - one was called SugarDrop and I can't remember the name of the other one because I have eaten them all and thrown the packet away. But it is a slightly darker red than usual.

They are both really lovely.

Just found the label for the other ones - they are called Moruno.

Netto's are doing 4 x 120g pots of Vanilla with choc sprinkles ML yogurts for £1, bargin!!

Tesco 400g punnets of strawberries BOGOF £1.99 - really big tasty ones too

If you live in leeds & are near crossgates go to harris fruit & veg shop they have 3 big punnets of strawberries (400g) for £1.20 & loads of other bargains too

Hi
Went in a 99p store today, they are selling Weetabix Oaty Bars (could only see the strawberry and white chocolate flavours) and Alpen Light bars now.

just got back from asda and they have punnets of raspberries for £1!!
woo hoo!! my fave and they are ss too :)

Back