Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

I've alway had my HEB, as Alpen Lights x 2, as I just like having 2, lol.. But willing to give them a go on a Red day..or for 3.5, I'd not mind syning them, if they are yummy. x

Thanks for the tip re: the Salmon in Tesco - got one today filleted and boned from the fishmonger - 10 portions for £8! Bargain!

Other bargains today were in ASDA:

9p for a 1.5 syn FLUMP :D marshmallowy sweet thingy!
50p for a huge bag of ready cut SW chips (fresh section) - these are so amazingly cheaty and simple and best of all cheap!
50p for Broccoli pack think it was 300g
£1 for a box of 10 packets of Snack a Jacks (with a huge picture of Gok Wan on the box!)
£1.50 for 6 Quorn Sausages (chilled)
£1 of punnets of strawbs, raspberries, or cherries
75p for Box of 6 Laughing Cow Light or Extra light
£1.38 for 6 pack of Muller Lights all flavours
2 for £3 on Frozen Summer Berries

Think that was it! :) xx

Last edited:
Hello!

I'm not sure whether anyone else has mentioned this anywhere, but Quality Save/Home Bargains currently have Weight Watchers baking kits for 79p. The shop near me has Double Chocolate Mini Cookies and Lemon Drizzle Mini Muffins kits. I got the cookie mix and made them yesterday as we're having visitors today and I wanted to have something nice in for them without going overboard on syns, they look yummy! If you make a batch of 16 they're 43 calories, so around 2 syns each, but I made a batch of 10 which I calculated at 69 calories, so around 3.5 syns each. Just thought I'd let you all know in case anyone fancied a guilt-free treat! xx

They are called Asda 'Fresh Choices' Chunky Chips - 800g bag of ready cut SW chips! Contains just potato!
Just add fry light and bake or actifry and you honestly couldn't get an easier chip! (and a bargain at 50p!)

Tesco have Activia fat free multipacks of 8 BOGOF so £2.95 for 16. Fairly expensive still but they're so much nicer than mullers I think.

Asda also have the Alpen lights & Fibre plus bars at 2 boxes for £3.00.

5 packs of batcherlors Pasta & Sauce's for £2.00

Does anybody know when the offer at Tesco's for the Salmon finishes??

They are called Asda 'Fresh Choices' Chunky Chips - 800g bag of ready cut SW chips! Contains just potato!
Just add fry light and bake or actifry and you honestly couldn't get an easier chip! (and a bargain at 50p!)

I love these and being such a lazy cook they are just fantastic for me - they do wedges too :D

Just popped into the Co-op for some coriander for tea (Quorn Korma :D) and they have a big display of small (200gish) tins of either Plum tomatoes or Chopped tomatoes for 15p!

xx

Aldi have WHOLE WATERMELONS for 1.99!! Amazing value, and they're absolutely gorgeous, have been eating all weekend!

Their strawberries are beautiful as well for only 1.49, and they had 6 tomatoes, cucumbers, big bunches of salad onions and iceberg lettuces in their Super 6 for 39p each!

Back