Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

LN_471014_BP_3.jpg

The two chicks egg whites have got 58p off in Waitrose - easy to make meringues or omelettes!! now just £2.31 for 500g!

just got back from ASDA.....muller lights on at 5 for £1!!!! fill your boots girlies!!!

not sure hun......i do know its only just started though

just got back from ASDA.....muller lights on at 5 for £1!!!! fill your boots girlies!!!

Thank you!!! Ive only got 3 left!! lol Brilliant timing which is unusual for me!! xxxx

I realise this isnt food related but at Sainsburys at the moment all the Champney Spa products are half price! There body butter is devine as are most of their products in my opinion, I will admit to buying in bulk :) Really nice stuff thats expensive when you buy at their spa's so well worth a look :)

I did my shopping online at tescos , and got loads of bargains ,
on the salad front there was peppers and tomatoes , BOGOF ,
also got 2 packs spring onions and celery and lettuce on a BOGOF offer ,
Passata and tinned toms 3 for a quid
Activia FF youghurts 8 pack BOGOF
FF natural yoghurt , the big pot size BOGOF
My fridge is crammed with healthy stuff !!

I know this isn't food but it's related - I just bought a gas barbecue from Homebase for £22.50.

Much prefer gas barbecues, no charcoal to buy, the gas bottles last for ages (the last gas bottle I had to buy has lasted for five years!), you don't have to wait for ages for them to heat up, etc etc.

Asda have got loads of offers on at the mo. Mullerlights are still 5 for £1, aubergines & peppers 50p, strawberries £1, 2 for £3 on boxes of grapes & whole pineapples, at the fishmonger bit they have whole seabass for £1.80 each, 2 for £4 on cod and salmon fillets and they are huge and 2 for £3 on alpen lights and fibre plus bars.
Also completely unrelated to food but the Next sale starts tomorrow - all sale items at least 50% off.

I know this isn't food but it's related - I just bought a gas barbecue from Homebase for £22.50.

Much prefer gas barbecues, no charcoal to buy, the gas bottles last for ages (the last gas bottle I had to buy has lasted for five years!), you don't have to wait for ages for them to heat up, etc etc.

I might be a bit daft for asking this but... where do you get a gas bottle form and roughly how much do they cost. I have probably walked them hundreds of times without realising as I have never really wanted one before :)

Back