Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

Tesco had two cooked chickens for £6.50 today and if you bought a bag of new potatoes you could get 500g of tomatoes free

I might be a bit daft for asking this but... where do you get a gas bottle form and roughly how much do they cost. I have probably walked them hundreds of times without realising as I have never really wanted one before :)

You can get them from camping stores, plus a lot of petrol stations sell them. Homebase were also selling ones in light bottles that were £6.99. I think they're about that price from the petrol stations too. A word of advice - when they run out don't throw them out, take your empty back & you'll get a discount on the new one.

Baragin buys!!

Heron have got some fab offers on the yoghurt!

Packs of 4 Danone Vitalines in pineapple and strawberry - free 39p per pack of 4.

Activia fat free yoghurt - Free 5 for £1.00

Thought Id share as well worth getting. Im stocked up now xx

You can get them from camping stores, plus a lot of petrol stations sell them. Homebase were also selling ones in light bottles that were £6.99. I think they're about that price from the petrol stations too. A word of advice - when they run out don't throw them out, take your empty back & you'll get a discount on the new one.

Ah right, I will have a look! Thank you :)

Lakeland - Easi-Yo Yoghurt Sachets

Lakeland have the 6 pack of Bio Skimmers Easi-Yo on Buy one, get one half price.

Normally £9.99 for 6 sachets (each makes a litre of FF plain Yoghurt), this makes it £14.98 for 12 sachets.

If ordering online the postage is £4.25 but til the end of July if you quote the code FG30 you can choose a free gift with your order.

(I chose 3x Lock and Store Containers RRP£9.99) :)

Sainsbury's have:

4 cans of princes tuna in brine half price
2 for £3 on mini twisters
2 for £2.50 on WW 4 pack yoghurts
2 for £2.50 on 8 packs of two-finger KitKats
Managers specials on the fish counter on salmon and telapia fillets
Half price large strawberry punnets
Half price on pink lady apples

Anyone who missed the slow cooker offer at Aldi: Currys have a Morphy Richards one down from £34.99 to £14.99! It's quite a big one (I bought one on Saturday & cooked a huge joint of beef in it yesterday) and has three settings - low, medium & high.

Currys also had a mini food processor for £9.99. Not sure how good it would be but again I picked one up - it'll do for chopping veg & making breadcrumbs & at that price you can't go wrong!

Just been to Sainsbury's Local and got Blueberries 225g for £1.74 (half price)

Seeing as most of us seem to be attempting a Fishy Week, Asda have Sea Bass half price - £1.80 per Fish.

Got mine filleted and just had one for the first time ever - so very very nice.
x

Anyone who missed the slow cooker offer at Aldi: Currys have a Morphy Richards one down from £34.99 to £14.99! It's quite a big one (I bought one on Saturday & cooked a huge joint of beef in it yesterday) and has three settings - low, medium & high.

Currys also had a mini food processor for £9.99. Not sure how good it would be but again I picked one up - it'll do for chopping veg & making breadcrumbs & at that price you can't go wrong!

Can You post how you get on with Food processor I need to get one and be intrested in whats its like for a tenner

Tesco currently has

BOGOF on 8 packs of Activia FAT FREE, and Mullerlight 6 packs.

40p for loose peppers!

£1.80 for two 1.25 litre Diet Cokes (usually £1.59 each)

Light Choices Cottage cheese is down to 70p for a 300g tub (the small one!)

Mushrooms are 2 boxes for £2

Frozen Fruit - 3 packs for £5

xxxx

Back