Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

LIDL Bargains

:D Lidl Currenty have:-

Quorn mince £1
14 Rashes of bacon £1.79
Mixed peppers 79p
Cauliflower 39p
1.5KG new potatoes 59p
48 Weetabix (their own make) £1.29

x

The Matalan Sale omg just got loads stuff spend less than £45 got 5 pairs shorts 2 skirts 5 t shirts 2 bikinis 2 kids dresses 1 kids skirt 1pair kids shorts and a shirt for the OH

Lidl's own Weetabix ('Bixies') 48 biscuits for £1.29! And others may disagree, but I can't tell much difference!!X

The Matalan Sale omg just got loads stuff spend less than £45 got 5 pairs shorts 2 skirts 5 t shirts 2 bikinis 2 kids dresses 1 kids skirt 1pair kids shorts and a shirt for the OH

:sigh: aww dont! ours got burnt down due to a stupid shoplifter trying to burn off the security tags!
i LOVE Matalan!

:sigh: aww dont! ours got burnt down due to a stupid shoplifter trying to burn off the security tags!
i LOVE Matalan!

Oh dear!! How very random!! You would have thought theives would have a bit of common sense! lol xx

Can You post how you get on with Food processor I need to get one and be intrested in whats its like for a tenner

I forgot to come back to you about this the other day! Now I've never had a good food processor (inherited one that was many years old & it didn't last long!) so I don't know how good they are supposed to be. I tried it on slicing carrots - it did fine but sliced them very thinly & loads of mushed up carrot got caught up around the lid. I don't know if this is usual or not. Then I tried it on chopping & it was very impressive, so it would be ok for making breadcrumbs (or crumbing up Scanbrans to make SW Ferrero Rocher, which is what I wanted it for). Overall, can't go wrong for a tenner! EDIT: If you want a series all-singing, all-dancing food processor, go for something better. For a basic model, this £10 one would be ok.

Shopped in Asda today
Big bag oranges 50p
Aubergines 50p
peppers 50p each
muller lites still 5 for 1 pound , i bought 10
four baking pots 50p
blush pears 1pound
strawberries a pound
Catheredel cheese lighter 2 pounds for 400grm
laughing cow light 75p
Asda sugar free squash 50p

Sainsbury's - packet of 16 basic seafood sticks 50P. love 'em!

Not sure if someone's already mentioned this but Weetabix Oaty bars are still £1 for a box (of 5) in Tesco. I really like these & think they're worth the 3 and a half syns. Wouldn't waste a HEX B on one, though!

sainsburys muller lights 4 for a £1 at moment not sure when offer ends

bargain

Back