Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

Asda hot and spicy chicken....the one thats free from freezer bbq range.....down to £1 in my asda today.

Cauldron falafels are 2 for £3 in Tesco - they are so yummy; 1 syn each and you get about 10 in a pack :)

Although I'm unimpressed with the quality of my delivery, ASDA offers as follows:

I got a good offer on saucepans too-
* 3 stainless steel with glass lids saucepans for £10 - They were 2 boxes for £16 - so 6 pans for £16

Not suitable for a family but ok for a couple as a first saucepan set ;)

Thanks for this!! I will have to have a look tonight!! I was looking at a prestige starter kit in argos but they're £60.00 so this might be a better idea!
xx

Asda are doing an offer of £1 per bag of Tilda microwave rices. Really great for low syn, quick meal.
I love the vegetable one with cottage cheese, chopped up boiled egg and if you have time any left over veg to bulk it out.
A really yummy and quick meal.

Asda are doing an offer of £1 per bag of Tilda microwave rices. Really great for low syn, quick meal.
I love the vegetable one with cottage cheese, chopped up boiled egg and if you have time any left over veg to bulk it out.
A really yummy and quick meal.

Tilda Vegetable Biriyani Steamed Basmati Rice, ambient 250g pouch

extraeasy.gif
3½ Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 15 Syns
green.gif
Green 3½ Syns

Are these the ones you mean? You have to be really careful - microwave rice contains syns

You may well be aware of that but just wanted to let others know incase they wanted some :)

Someone please correct me if ive got the wrong ones! xx

Tesco
3 pack of Mikados - 99p
Supersweet sweetcorn (corn on the cob) - 2 pack = 99p
Skinny cow lollies triple pack - £1
Honey Nut Shredded Wheat - 98p

thought id let you know on here...just popped to co op and the 6pks of babybels are 2 for £2!!! fab stuff...love these and they are £2.87 for a 12pk in asda.

Iceland is still selling Crosse & Blackwell Pasta N Sauce and Savoury Rice at 3 for £1.

The Nom yoghurts seem to have been repackaged and more flavours added - 5 for £1.50. Haven't checked but assume they are still not syn free though.

It's not a bargain, so sorry if this is off-topic, but if there's anybody out there who doesn't like the taste of aspartame, or is sensitive to it, then the M&S Count on us yoghurts (I bought tropical flavours) have sucralose as the sweetener instead of aspartame. I prefer sucralose (found in Splenda) as it doesn't have the bitter aftertaste of aspartame :) xx

P.S. They're also syn-free on all plans, and very yummy!

Back