Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

muller lights

hiya, i have just been on lidl web site and they have the 6 packs of muller lights £2.88 buy one get one free. i will be there in the morning. lol

Sorry if this has already been posted - afew bargains I came across at the wknd

Morrisons: Fibre plus bars -BOGOF
Sainsbury's Shape Zero, £1.50 per pack, or 2 packs for £2.00
Youngs 5 frozen salmon fillets, £3.00, these are delish!! Going to stock up!

Have noticed that Sainsbury's have stopped selling tins of toms, they are now in cartons and half the price!!

Morrisons deals today were as follows:

BOGOF for the Kelloggs Fibre Plus
Buy 4 and get 4 free on Mullerlights
4 mugshots for £1.50
Kerry Low Low was £3 instead of £4
6 Babybels £1

oh and loaves of bread are 30p!!! x

Last edited:
Whoops! Dunno where I got the idea they were 3.5 syns per wee jar, my apologies :eek:

Not sure if it was just my local Tesco, but Smash (220g) was only 32p...

Also, supersweet sweetcorn (corn on the cob) 99p

Co-op have 2 boxes of Alpen Lights for £2.50.

Not sure if this has already been mentioned

Asda

Mini Babybel Extra light - 12 pack £2

you get 3 for a HEA

Alpen Lights in the 99p store for you guessed it 99p...

I bought a load of fibre plus bars as they are BOGOF in Morrisons. Now I have to put up with them calling me - :17729::17729::17729::gimi::gimi::gimi:AAAAaaaarrrgggghhhh.

I wouldn't have bought them because of how expensive they are normally. But they are so bargainous it makes them even more tasty!!!

By the way, when I was in Morrisons I bought a few tubs of low fat cottage cheese with onion and chives. I usually do my shopping at Tesco and they're a few pence more expensive but the main point is that theirs is really bland whereas Morrisons onion chive is fullflavoured and much more tasty. Getting this and my BOGOF offer was certainly worth a little detour...

I've heard that Tesco have 12 muller lights for £3. Not been in myself though to check it out as I'm going on my hols on Sunday so they'd only go off. Good bargain if it's true though :)

muller lights

just thought i would let you know that muller lights are on 12 for £3 in tesco and chicken mug shots are 3 for £1 in asda I know that some of the guys on SW use these and that the mug shots are syn free

hope this helps
carol xx

12 for £2-88

hiya just been in Lidl and got 4 x 6packs buy 1 get one free, only strawberry, rasberry +cranberry and cherry so 24 yogurts for £5.76 cheep cheep

great thanks, they the ones in 6 packs or singles

Back