Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

there must be a muller overload somewhere - cos the morrisons deal is buy 4 get 4 free on the singles - which works out to 26p per Mullerlight!

x

i think i must of overloaded on muller lights cos i really cant face them at mo incidently is the new strawberry cheesecake free?

Probably mentioned, but the Activia Fat-Free yoghurts are 5 for £1 at Sainsburys and I'm pretty sure they're syn-free? xxx

Yes you're right, Activia fat free is free. And it's much more creamy and tasty than Muller too.

I bought a load of fibre plus bars as they are BOGOF in Morrisons. Now I have to put up with them calling me - :17729::17729::17729::gimi::gimi::gimi:AAAAaaaarrrgggghhhh.

I wouldn't have bought them because of how expensive they are normally. But they are so bargainous it makes them even more tasty!!!

I saw these the other day, how many syns are they, i thought they would be bad so didnt buy them

Ok muller lights on offer everywhere but this has to be the cheapest
Netto £2 for a 12 pack
netto leaflet is here
Thur, Aug 12th

Ok muller lights on offer everywhere but this has to be the cheapest
Netto £2 for a 12 pack
netto leaflet is here
Thur, Aug 12th

These are only the 120g pot I think you'll find.(still a good price!)
I have also found Tesco doing 12 pots of Muller Light for £3 the 190g pots so have been and stocked up!

I prefer the 120g pots, but they are harder to find. I feel bad if I want two of the 190g ones...

hiya, i will go to home bargains tomorrow, which ones have they got last time i so them in there they only had the tomato one and the cheesy one.

12 Mullerlights for £3 at tescos

Just noticed that the muller lights are on offer at tescos so now have a fridge full :) 52p each but 12 for £3! A huge saving!

Apologies if this has already been posted~I did look but couldn't see it anywhere

Some good buys at Tesco:

Skimmed milk 2x4 pints - £3
Reduced fat houmus (v tasty) 2 for £1.50
Large Quorn cottage pie - 3 for £5
Very Large Onken biopot fat free yogurt 2 for £2
Mugshots - 5 for £2

Packs of Solero (5 syns each):

BOGOF at Sainsburys
better than half price at Tesco - about £1 for 3 ice creams

I loooove Soleros, made my day when I saw in the mag that these were only 5 syns, I eat about 4 a week :) :)

Back