Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

I was robbed:eek: Only 4 plums in my punnet. Mind you if they taste as bad as the first one I had my chickens will be having the rest!

I was robbed:eek: Only 4 plums in my punnet. Mind you if they taste as bad as the first one I had my chickens will be having the rest!

They're onto plums :rofl: Is that just a Glasgow saying?

Shame they were disappointing. Hope mines are nice . :(

Babybels

Not sure if people are aware but you can have 3 babybel lights for your hexa, and they are currently the bag of six is on offer for £1 at morrisons.

But not only this but when you buy 4 bags you can apply for a free spacehopper !!! I sent off for mine last night.

So its even more of a bargain.

Didnt know where to post this,so sorry !

Carte Dor Light is half price in Asda at the moment. I only just discovered this stuff and I love it!

Super noodles are 4 for £2 at Morrisons (the light ones as well)

Does anyone know when the fibre plus offer is on till? I need to get more but cant afford it till friday :(

Carte Dor Light is half price in Asda at the moment. I only just discovered this stuff and I love it!

Oh? How many syns is it? ;)

Just make sure you pick up the "Light" one. :) You get a lot for 100g! :D

Asda Good for You, Vanilla Soft Scoop Ice Cream 100g

extraeasy.gif
6 Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 6 Syns
green.gif
Green 6 Syns

It only beats it by one syn but i love this one and its quite a bit cheaper than cart dor... when its not on offer lol (£1.07 for 2 litres!)

xxx

morrisons

hiya everyone, just got back from morrisons i only went there for my muller lights buy 4 get 4 free, i also thought i would try kellogs fibre plus dark chocolate and almond and they are yummy they were on buy one get one free. they last longer when they are kept in the fridge, i also found low low cheese which i like, asda don t sell it anymore. my purse is empty now but got some good bargains:p:p:p:p:p

i also found low low cheese which i like, asda don t sell it anymore.

I noticed my Asda never has it anymore! Now I know why!

Also, might have to try the Asda ice-cream when the Carte Dor goes back up!

For those of you who are activia FF lovers, I just picked up 5 for a pound, at sainsburys, a barg as can be up to 70p each!!

Just slipped a vanilla one into the freezer for a couple of hours for a treat xox

Last edited:
For those of you who are activia FF lovers, I just picked up 5 for a pound, at sainsburys, a barg as can be up to 70p each!!
Just slipped a vanilla one into the freezer for a couple of hours for a treat xox
is that Fromage Frais? and can u tell me is it free food please?

Back