Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

oh eck,i flew into morrisons the other day to get the offer on the kellogs plus bars bogof and my morrisons didnt have it :(i was gutted.is it back on again or is it just my morrisons thjat isnt doin it x
They were £1.50 in Tesco yesterday on offer but havent bought them before so dont know how much they are usually

Ainsley Harriot rice thingies - 3 for £1 in Asda, otherwise 64p each! Never tried them before and don't know if they've already been mentioned, sorry! Can't hurt to repeat though :p xxx

Ainsley Harriot rice thingies - 3 for £1 in Asda, otherwise 64p each! Never tried them before and don't know if they've already been mentioned, sorry! Can't hurt to repeat though :p xxx

Just to add for those who dont know Ainsley harriet cous cous & the 'World Kitchen' rice has syns!

xx

Just to add for those who dont know Ainsley harriet cous cous & the 'World Kitchen' rice has syns!

xx

Thanks for that :) just reminded me to check syns! x

Ainsley Harriott World Kitchen, Mexican Style Rice, made up as directed, dried 100g cooked[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
extraeasy.gif
0 Syn on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 6 Syns
green.gif
Green Free
[/FONT]
[/FONT]Ainsley Harriott World Kitchen, Szechuan Style Rice, made up as directed, dried 100g cooked[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
extraeasy.gif
0 Syn on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 5½ Syns
green.gif
Green Free
[/FONT]
[/FONT]Ainsley Harriott World Kitchen, Thai Style Rice, made up as directed, dried 100g cooked[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
extraeasy.gif
½ Syn on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 7 Syns
green.gif
Green ½ Syn
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
Ainsley Harriott World Kitchen, Biryani Style Rice, made up as directed, dried 100g cooked[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

extraeasy.gif
1½ Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 6½ Syns
green.gif
Green 1½ Syns
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
Not too bad then! I picked up the first three, I'll go scribble '1/2 syn!' on the packet :p xxx

Blast just been in Co-op and walked out again as their entire chicken section was empty! Forgot to pick up pitta cos i was so pee'd off

Lidl - have got some brilliant fruit and veg offers, a whole watermelon for £1.49, honeydew for £1, bunch of those lovely fat kiddie size bananas 39p, peppers 29p each, radishes 29p a bunch, this has saved me a fortune in mr tesco, apologies if somebody has already mentioned x

Also Pepsi, Diet Pepsi and Pepsi Max 2l two for £2

Not a bargain as such but it's something else useful!

My Morrisons have started stocking quark in the fridge section by the cottage cheese. Big green sign above it saying "New!" Trouble is, they were all sold out! Hah. I know some people have said they can't get quark in Morrisons, myself included, so hopefully this is something they're rolling out everywhere. Id previously only found it in Sainsbury's.

Sainsbury's online say Quorn Italian meatballs are 2 for £3 (normanll £2.29 each) and Quorn Fillets also 2 for £3.00

and 500g bags frozen fruit many varieties 3 for £5.00 ( normally £2.25 each)

Virtually all Quorn products are 3 for £5.00 in Tescos

Sainsbury's and 500g bags frozen fruit many varieties 3 for £5.00 ( normally £2.25 each)

I've had three bags of the summer fruits and they were sooooooooooooo sour it was like eating lemons. Bought the raspberries this week as they were much cheaper than Ocado. Have defrosted one overnight and it's full of liquid and tiny raspberries. The quality is crap in comparison to Ocado. I'm not impressed and I'm going to take the other bags back.

I've had three bags of the summer fruits and they were sooooooooooooo sour it was like eating lemons. Bought the raspberries this week as they were much cheaper than Ocado. Have defrosted one overnight and it's full of liquid and tiny raspberries. The quality is crap in comparison to Ocado. I'm not impressed and I'm going to take the other bags back.

Oh no. have had tesco frozen fruit which was ok, and i always consider Sainsbury's to be better quality. I wouln't just eat frozen fruit as fruit on its own, as it does go watery. Have been using for recipes and seems to be ok. Will let you know what i think of them as i use them. I got cherries and blueberries.

Back