Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

Morrisons have 2 Mangos in a pack for £1, instead of buying them individually for 98p each.
They are also doing the Lowlow grated cheese (200g) for £1.50 instead of £2.30ish.
They also have blackberries for £1..
Also they are doing the multipack (6) mullerlights for £2

How good am I remembering these things!! lol

News about Quorn Products

Hi All,
I eat a lot of Quorn products and have tried the new Fillets in tomato & Olive sauce tonight. They have other new things but they are not yet on the SW online syn search so have had to use the calculator. Anyway, the fillets worked out to 1syn each and they were so yummy - had 'em with new potatoes n carrots and baked onion - hubby also enjoyed it. Anyway, it seems that the other things such as steak n mushroom pies, sweet n sour crispy bites are not yet loaded so if you buy these - you'll have to use the calculator. BUT wanted to share how yummy they were with you all........
icon14.gif

they used to do a fillets in tomato sauce thing years ago so I'm glad it's back.

Don't forget you can get a cheap recipe book now too if you buy two products :D

i got them from Sainsbury's - it's 3 products for £5.00 at the moment so the third is almost free depending on what you buy. i bought the peppered steak things as I love them.

Don't know if this has been mentioned... but Heinz fridge pack of beans.. it's 2 for £2 at asda at the minute.. You can keep the opened tub for 5 days in the fridge and just take out what you need. No more wasted beans!

Don't know if this has been mentioned... but Heinz fridge pack of beans.. it's 2 for £2 at asda at the minute.. You can keep the opened tub for 5 days in the fridge and just take out what you need. No more wasted beans!

I've never struggled to eat a whole tin of Heinz!!! Even cold they're good! Nom nom nom!

Hi All,
Just to let you all know, I was reading the Morrisons mag and they had an advert for a Quorn recipie book, If you buy two different products with the Book offer on it and go online you can get the book for £2.99 (RRP 11.99), there is a code on the inside of the sleeve, you need to put these codes in plus the £2.99 and they will post it to you, mines on order already!! ( oh by the way, I only found the offer on the chilled quorn products).
"Sorry if this has already been mentioned"

Hey everyone - it's not really food but still SW-friendly and a real bargain. My mum just made me SW chips and they were mega crispy - She'd bought a thing in the pound shop that looks like a basket I guess, and you put your chips on it rather than on a tray, so there's no need to turn the chips. I think the edges slide straight on to the oven shelves, so no tray is needed at all and the chips also took less time that way too.

Went to Tesco looking for the black peppered steak and couldnt find them but on their chilled quorn product they are 3 for £5

Yummy... I got some sausage, escalopes, and some steak things.

Hey everyone - it's not really food but still SW-friendly and a real bargain. My mum just made me SW chips and they were mega crispy - She'd bought a thing in the pound shop that looks like a basket I guess, and you put your chips on it rather than on a tray, so there's no need to turn the chips. I think the edges slide straight on to the oven shelves, so no tray is needed at all and the chips also took less time that way too.

I have one of them. They are great :D

for anyone that likes beetroot managed to pick up 5 jars baby whole pickled beetroot for 20p a jar today in marks and spencers hth xxx

I have one of them. They are great :D

any idea what it's called? or any chance of a pick so we know what to look out for?

sounds great

any idea what it's called? or any chance of a pick so we know what to look out for?

sounds great

Yeah, which pound shop did you buy it from? Sounds cool!

Yeah, which pound shop did you buy it from? Sounds cool!

they have them on the 99p stores here....dont know if you have one of those by you?

They have them in £1 shops up here. I'm buying one for the SOTW basket.

They have them in £1 shops up here. I'm buying one for the SOTW basket.

How thoughtful! What do they look like Lexie and are they labelled as chip baskets whatever? Just wanna know what to look out for! X

Back