Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

thanks lexie dog for the heads up on the slow cooker just bought 2 (one for my mum) xx

I bought one of those chip trays today. They had them in Poundland and the 99p store.
Hubs will be happy if he gets crunchier chips.... Mine are usually still soggy

hi i don't know if this has been on here b4 applogies if it has but in the pound and 99p shop u can buy stick free washable liners to stop ur food sticking to the tray in the oven i've even used mine to fry eggs with out fat in the frying pan u just cut it to size of pan last for ages :)

I use those sheets too Valerie. They are fantastic and you need the tiniest amount of oil or frylight to make roasted veg in a tray.

I always take mine on hols with me when I'm self catering too as the cookware can be real rubbish. Love them!

How thoughtful! What do they look like Lexie and are they labelled as chip baskets whatever? Just wanna know what to look out for! X

They are called "ValueRange QuickaChips" The same link that why_d posted but not £8! only £1.

I like to put something random in the SOTW basket, every now and then, last time it was a banana guard to protect your plan saving SW banana from being bashed in your bag.

I might add a packet of potatoes in and make it part of the raffle prize. I am undecided yet.

They are called "ValueRange QuickaChips" The same link that why_d posted but not £8! only £1.

I like to put something random in the SOTW basket, every now and then, last time it was a banana guard to protect your plan saving SW banana from being bashed in your bag.

I might add a packet of potatoes in and make it part of the raffle prize. I am undecided yet.

You can also get them from Betterware, I get a book though my door every 4-5 weeks, or order online, heres the link if it helps!
Quickachips Tray

Batchelors

Hi there :)

Asda have a 3 for £1.00 on all batchelors pasta n sauce and rice (not sure but definately the pasta) at the moment. I pick up some evey time I go in as couldn't do without them.

Sorry, I'm only seeing these replies now. I did ask my mum (she was the one who bought the chip basketty thing) and asked her about the packaging, even as I was eating the chips, because I thought as I was tucking in that I must get on here and tell people! But she had already thrown it out - she said it just a a small bit of card at the top - it wasn't in a box or anything. We live in a small town with Poundstretcher and two small pound shops with no real name - what I'm saying is, if we had them in our little backwater town in N.I., you have a good chance if you have a look in poundshops, Sorry I don't know the name and can't be of any more help. Good luck x

Back