Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

dont know if its been mentioned but they have rice cookers in asds for £7 wanted one of these for ages.does anyone else use a rice cooker and if so are they any good./QUOTE]

I got one at the weekend and it is being returned asap! The lid doesnt fit the cooker and the instructions are pathetic :mad:

Went to use it last night and had to abandon it as the lid is round but the dish is oval :rolleyes:

Thats a shame Circes, I've found mines is really good, and its round one?

For 1 syn chocolate biscuity goodness, cadbury festive friends are back (like the animal biscuits you used to get) - they look like this:
0D9B1154-9FCD-46BB-B2B6-BC45619F1222_Spec2_v1_m56577569833940678.jpg

SW website syns online says this:

Cadbury Santa's Festive Friends Biscuits each
extraeasy.gif
1 Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 1 Syns
green.gif
Green 1 Syns

And according to Sainsbury's website (havent been to shop yet, will do asap) they are £1.59 a box, but 2 for £1!!!!

Aren't they the tiny tiny biscuits though?

They arent really tiny (I think there are similar things in individual bags that are miniscule) - they are about the size of a 10p - but at 1 syn you can have 2 or 3 of them and feel pretty indulgent - when you think that a really boring rich tea biscuit has 2 syns, I think they are worth it

They are the same as cadbury's chocolate animals only in festive shapes and in one big box instead individual bags!

not sure if anyone has posted this but sainsburys has these current offers (just been myself)

batchelors pasta n sauce 2 for £1
batchelors savory rice 3 for £1
supernoodles 3 for £1

back on the subject of 'chip baskets' I couldnt track any down in our local pound shops ....got one today at Dunelm for £3.99, called 'quickachips'...if it works it will be worth every penny:)

Booksdirectbargains have - "Slimming World, world of flavours" for £5.99.

Just bought one as always wanted one but didnt want to pay double digits for one. Cant wait for it to arrive. I need some new inspiration!

x

Back