Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

Kia have just done me a fantastic deal on a Ceed 2 1.6 diesel. With a 7 year warranty. 9k plus my old Hyundai Accent :D

Erm shopping bargains. Co op doing bogof on treat size multipacks of buttons (4 Syns a bag) £2.50. Sainsburys doing super noodles 3 for £1, Branston Beans 3 for £1 and chocolate weetabix £2 a box.

hey all just back from lidl and they have batchelors pasta n sauce 2 for £1 and savoury rice 3 for £1 :) xxx

oooo i hope that offer doesnt finish today! could do with going and getting some of those at that price.

Quorn southern style strips are 1.5 syns per strip

They're amazing too :drool:

Don't know if it's been mentioned already (probably has) but Asda have the activia snackpots for 20p each at the moment, and (up til very recently anyway) 4 pack of shape zero for £1. Both FAR nicer than mullerlights.

Asda are doing a special Weetabix promotion for Tickled Pink campaign (breast cancer) 72 for £2. In a pretty pink box too! Lovely!X

Thought this was a good deal- Skinny Cow Ice Creams are £1 in Asda

But...
Someone mentioned to me that the Skinny Cow Chocolate ones in Tesco are 89p.

4.5 syns each

oo meli i need to get my bum to tesco...the choc ones are my fave!!!!

LIDL......went this morning and the rice and pasta and sauces are still on offer!

Aldi's super 6 very good this time too....39p each and it was new pots,swedes,brocolli,carrots,onions,cucumber.

Hello :)

I'm new to slimmingworld, so i hope i'm doing this right :eek:

Laughing cow triangles are half price- around 70-75p (can't quite rememeber!)

Hope this helps someone :D

Been to Morrisons this morning.... here what i thought was the good deals

Alpen lights- 2 for £2.50
WW Yoghurts 4pks 75p
Pack of frozen chicken fillets (value one with added water) £2

Been to Morrisons this morning.... here what i thought was the good deals

Alpen lights- 2 for £2.50
WW Yoghurts 4pks 75p
Pack of frozen chicken fillets (value one with added water) £2

Can't believe I was in Morrison's and didn't spot the Alpen Lights :cry:
Have to go back later! Thanks :)

oo meli i need to get my bum to tesco...the choc ones are my fave!!!!

LIDL......went this morning and the rice and pasta and sauces are still on offer!

Aldi's super 6 very good this time too....39p each and it was new pots,swedes,brocolli,carrots,onions,cucumber.

Lurverick:
You know I'm a bit confused though because the ones i bought say Triple Chocolate Brownie, they are the ones that are 4.5 syns as well ???
What's the difference between the Triple Chocolate and Triple Chocolate Brownies?

just back from iceland - got 12 pack of quaker oats so simple for £1, BOGOF on crosse and blackwell pasta n sauce and savoury rice 3 for £1 tinned chopped tomatoes and 2 for £2 on the activia fat free peach 4 packs didnt realise these are actually half a syn though! but could have been worse. Just thought i'd share xxx

Lindsay - I think you'll find that the peach activia is free if it's the 4-pack size. It's only the larger (165g) individual snack pots that are 0.5 syns each.

Are all the 4-pack pots of fat free activia free? I just assumed they were and have been eating them?!!

Damn not checking syn values!

:(

Back