Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

Sorry if this has been posted but went to asdas today and - mug shots 5 for £2 also had deals on the batchelors pasta n sauce and rice, shape zero yoghurts 4 pack £1 and WW yoghurts 4 pack 75p I also got a couple of tins of chick pea dahl, not tried it yet! Also their frozen beef in gravy is free on red days and EE! xx

Saw these at tescos

The new cup n pasta (batchelors) are 3 for £1, in this months magazine, tom & herb and roast veg are free, chicken 1 and creamy cheese 1.5, bit of a change from mug shots.

The new sweet chilli light philadelpha is £1 a tub, and 57g of this is a HEB

i just signed up to Able and cole (organic veg boxes) and i get my 4th order free - so this could save everyone quite a bit if they have a lot of fruit and veg?

x

Saw these at tescos

The new cup n pasta (batchelors) are 3 for £1, in this months magazine, tom & herb and roast veg are free, chicken 1 and creamy cheese 1.5, bit of a change from mug shots.

These are MUCH nicer than Mugshots...... a LOT nicer.

Just got my mum one of Asda's Slow cookers while there on offer. She has one but its huge, still I can not believe a 3ltr slow cooker is only £7.00 - thats a real bargain!!

My ASDA finally have the activia snack pots in, but theyve gone back to 60 something p each!!

TYPICAL!! xx

Sorry, but I had to have a giggle at that.

Options sachets are still 4 for £1 in tesco.

Asda

Branston Beans 4 pack £1
Batchelors mushy peas £1
Skinny Cow ice cream £1

morrisons have buy 3 get 3 free on low fat super noodles 60p each (they have the normal ones too in the same offer)

Iceland:

Activia 4-pack x 2 - £2
4pts Milk x 2 - £2
Kingsmill wholemeal rolls 6-pack x 2 - £1
crosse and Blackwell Pasta and Sauce or Savoury Rice - BOGOF

Asda's have the weetabix oaty bars on offer £1 for a box of 5 :)

Still have 4pk Branston beans at £1 & 4pk mushy peas £1 too !

Skinny Cow's are £1 box of 3 & they have the skinny mini's 8 in a box also £1

isnt it about time we had a reduction on the Kelloggs Fibre Plus bars - has anyone seen one? my stocks are low (after mass buying from Morrisons the last time!!!) xxxx

isnt it about time we had a reduction on the Kelloggs Fibre Plus bars - has anyone seen one? my stocks are low (after mass buying from Morrisons the last time!!!) xxxx

i was thinking the same thing!! they've been 2 for £3 at morrisons recently (not sure if they still are??) but thats not really much of a saving..... i liked it when they were £1 a box at waitrose haha :D xx

Just saw this!

Morrisons £5 off £40 spend
Newspaper-based voucher

Pick up the The News of the World (£1) on Sun 24 Oct and inside find a voucher for £5 off £40 spend at Morrisons. The voucher's valid from Sun 24 - Sat 30 Oct.
You can only use one voucher per single transaction.
The voucher excludes the following items: Cash back, tobacco, fuel, Saver Stamps, gift vouchers, lottery tickets (both online games and instant) and scratchcards, mobile top ups, E top ups, prescription medicines, cafe purchases, dry cleaning, concessions and purchases made from the Audio counter. The voucher's valid at all stores excluding petrol filling stations.

asda....for those of us who like the treatsize choc for our syns,i just got back from asda and maltesers,twix,mars and magic stars are on 3 bags for £3.....amazing saving!!!
yum...cheap choc-my fave!

Back