Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

asda....for those of us who like the treatsize choc for our syns,i just got back from asda and maltesers,twix,mars and magic stars are on 3 bags for £3.....amazing saving!!!
yum...cheap choc-my fave!

brill ,what are the syns on the bitesize treats.

ive just come back from morrisons and they got funsize bags of chocs for £1.79,all sorts of lovvlies in them ,like crunchie,choc buttons,chomp,mini curly wurly the list is endless

brill ,what are the syns on the bitesize treats.

ive just come back from morrisons and they got funsize bags of chocs for £1.79,all sorts of lovvlies in them ,like crunchie,choc buttons,chomp,mini curly wurly the list is endless

the syns tend to be around 4syns on treatsize things...magic stars i believe are 3.5,maltesers 4.5.

i know for certain that crunchies and buttons are 4 syns each as thats what i've got on the go at the moment!!
dairy milk treat size are also 4 syns.

asda...the pot noodle mug.....they are 46p each or 4 for £1.
hurrah!!!
love love love the curry one which is syn free too...been waiting for these to pop up on offer.

I don't know if I'm being a traitor with this one, discouraging those who attend SW classes from buying their C's stuff, but Holland & Barratt have Scanbran on offer at the moment- buy one pack, get the second half price. They are £1.35 to start with so 2 packs are basically £2, saving about 50p on SW prices where packs are I believe £1.25 each. And handy to know about anyway for those who don't attend class.X

Low Fat Super Noodles

Morrisons have Low Fat Super Noodles on offer - Buy 3 get 3 free! 6 Syns on red and free on Green - gorgeous!

Just back from Morrisons. They've got the syn free Sundar Chickpea Dahl reduced to 67p a tin and the Heinz Snap Pots Baked Beans (regular & low salt/sugar) for £1.50. They also have the Options Indulgence Hot Choc sachets 3 for a £1 (same as Asda I believe).

Morrisons are so far the only supermarket that I've seen the Indulgence Hot Choc in jars (not seen the Cherry unfortunately). Anyone seen them anywhere else?

for all you canderel lovers, tesco are selling canderel 75g for £1.10 saving 92p online it says the offer ends on 2/11/2010 :)

I love alpen lights, especially the chocolate and fudge one yum

Stop Press!!! Morrisons has 5 Activia snack pots for £1. Just been in there on my way to weigh-in to stock up on Options and saw them.

More for Morrisons

Branston Beans 4 pack, 2 x 4pks for £2.00
Philli light 300g tubs, 91p
Stew Packs,(carrots, parsnip, onion & swede) 50p

and don't forget the fab activia snack pots, 5 for just a quid :D

iceland have babybels for £1 for the net of 6 also.

Back