Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

Just saw this on moneysavingexpert.com

Uncle bens rice 400g is buy one get two free from 12 today as is Blue dragon soy sauce and dolmio taste of Italy sauces all started at 12pm today!! But they won't be heavily advertised till open business tomorrow

From an admin assistant

tescos always have offers on muller lights!! :)

The 'new' Shape Delights are still 1/2 price (79p for 4-pk) at Morrisons. This offer seems to have been on for ages.

"Less Than 70 Calories Per Bar" Bars (that is actually their name!!!) in Aldi are £1.29 - not on offer, but cheaper than Alpen Lights. Not sure if they'd still be a HEXB but they are 69 calories each. They come in Apple & Sultana, Chocolate Orange and Summer Fruits.

morrison cheesy curls are 3.5 syns each! (1 less than quavers!) and are on offer... 2 bags of 6 for £1.50! :p xxx

Aldi's new super 6 starts today and its all 49p and is = carrots,leeks,onions,brocolli,cabbage,swede.

I shall be sending my OH for these tomorrow as there's one right by his work. How long is the offer on for?

it'll be for the next 2 weeks hun.....this lot only started today and each set of super 6 runs for 2 weeks.

it'll be for the next 2 weeks hun.....this lot only started today and each set of super 6 runs for 2 weeks.
Ah right fair enough! Well he left in a rush this morning and I didnt have a chance to remind him, so he'll probably have forgotten. Tomorrow it is then!

just got back from my local farmfoods and they had the new large pots of strawberry or vanilla muller lights on 2 for £1. not sure if its nationwide though.

Back