Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

Thanks grumble.. Ive not been yet, its a 4pm.. I wish it had been over and done with by now. Got to go again in 2 weeks as well :(. Pasta n sauce will be good for me to take to work, don't always fancy a sandwich or salad in this weather..and they are more or less free apart from the odd half or 1 point. Add some ex light l/cow cheese triangle, and stir that through it just before you serve it too, is nice. x

Good luck! I try to make my appointments in the mornings of my days off so i don't worry too much. I think worrying is the worst part. When i'm there it is always fine!

The dentist will be nice i'm sure & by 4.30 you will be wondering why you were worrying :D You'll be fine :hug99:

In this weather i always crave stodgey hot food so pasta & sauce is great. Salad just doesn't cut it when it's freeeezing outside :gen125:!

I was in Morrisons last night and they had the 6 packs of Muller Light yogurts on BOGOF.

Also Napolina tinned tomatoes half price (they're half price in Tesco, too).

Half price Champagne

Piper Heidsieck blue top (yellow label) half price in Tesco £14 and £17 in Asda stocking up for Christmas and New Year:D
:17729:
:gimi::gimi::gimi::gimi:
:giggle:
:busted:
:xmascheers:
:party0036:

Last edited:
"Less Than 70 Calories Per Bar" Bars (that is actually their name!!!) in Aldi are £1.29 - not on offer, but cheaper than Alpen Lights. Not sure if they'd still be a HEXB but they are 69 calories each. They come in Apple & Sultana, Chocolate Orange and Summer Fruits.

Just thought I would mention that in my local 99p store they sell alpen lights for 99p a pack.

Asda
two melons for £3.
Frozen Asda summer berries are two packs for £3. (usually they are £2 a pack).
Two packs of extra lean minced beef £5.
8 Mullerlights for £2.
3 Activia snack pots for £1.

Poundland
Weight watchers mini naans £1.
Weight watchers crisps £1 for pack of 6.
8 cans of Vimto no added sugar £1.
Mini packs of wham bars £1.
Canderal sweetener & tablets £1.

Last edited:
3 for £1 Mini Ryvita's

Mini Ryvita's a wonderful and yummy (especially the Salt and Vinegar ones) HEB perfect for those of us that dont have bread.

3 for £1 at Co-Operative Food, in 3 different flavours! I bought £5 worth yesterday as I tend to not see them often in the ones near us!

5 for £2 Low-Fat Supernoodles

Low-Fat/Fat Free Supernoodles, are on offer at Asda, 5 for £2 :)

Oh fabulous, i didnt know there was a sticky! x

Asda 5 for £2 on low fat supernoodles
co-op 3 for £1 on mini ryvita's!

Was in Tesco earlier, apologies if any of these have been posted already:

Philadelphia Light Garlic & Herb 300G, Bogof - £1.82

Napolina tomatoes have been mentioned as 1/2 price in this thread - 4 tins for £1.94. However the tesco i was in had them half price and 50% extra free:D 6 tins for £1.94 - cheaper than basics;) They had a big pallet of them.

The buy 4 get 4 free is still on the Activia fat free yogs, better deal than asda 3 for £1

They are really handy, such a shame they don't do mushroom & wine anymore mmmm nom nom.
Sorry you had the dentist :( I hope he/she wasn't too mean! :mad:

Really? Bum, I loved those ones! I had wondered why I hadn't seen them around, they were really nice tho the cheese, leek and ham ones are the best.

Thanks grumble.. Ive not been yet, its a 4pm.. I wish it had been over and done with by now. Got to go again in 2 weeks as well :(. Pasta n sauce will be good for me to take to work, don't always fancy a sandwich or salad in this weather..and they are more or less free apart from the odd half or 1 point. Add some ex light l/cow cheese triangle, and stir that through it just before you serve it too, is nice. x

YUM! That definitely needs to be tried! Which one do you like best? x

Sorry if it's already been posted but Tesco have Muller yoghurst - buy 6 for £2.00. My local shop has finally got one of my fav's back - Banana Custard.

Morrisons have still got the Options sachet - 7 for £1.50 .............. and I found Go Bananas, yeah.

I'm just waiting for one of the stores to get the Cherry Indulgence in the jar - they seem to have released the other flavours in jars just not the Cherry!!

Tesco have Heinz beans 6 packs for half price...
£1.62.. 38p cheaper than the 4 pack... crazy logic..

Last edited:
Back