Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

Innocent veg pots are currently half price in Tesco (approx £1.70 I think), would be great for lunches at work etc..beware... some are pretty high in syns, almost bought the Indian dahl one thinking it would be v low... !!!

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Innocent Drinks Tasty Veg Pot, Thai Coconut Curry with Soya Beans, Pak Choi & Wild Rice, chilled 390g pot[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
extraeasy.gif
4 Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 11½ Syns
green.gif
Green 4 Syns
[/FONT]
[/FONT]​

OMG thank you so much for posting this :) I saw this post whilst writing my shopping list yesterday, and bought the thai curry one. And it is unbelievably yummy! I can't belive it is only 4 syns, although I personally would have liked more rice with it! Defo will go on my list for treats instead of takeaways :)

x

You're welcome. I've only tried the mousaka one so far, will try the thai one this week. Just a shame you can't freeze them as I'd stock up whilst they're on offer, bit too expensive at full price x

Packs of Muller light yogs are £1.60 in Asda, that's for 6, if you buy them single they are 4 for £2 :confused:

Home Bargains have mugshots for 29p each.

morrisons-
canderel- half price now £1.01
pineapples- £1 each

If you want to be naughty- roses,heroes & allsorts (400-600g) buy one get two free :D I bought the roses & allsorts for my OH & heroes for me- i like to have a little choccy every now & then so this is perfect at 2.5 syns each- i just have to have the willpower not to scoff them all at once :eek:

Last edited:
For anyone Bristol based, Kelloggs Fibre Plus bars are 15p each in Rajanis.

Don't know if they have any left now tho :p

Sorry if this has already been posted -

Apple and sultana alpen lights 5 pack are 99p in home bargains
Ryvita minis (30g) are only 25p in there too

Well and truly stocked up for my B choices now =]

I've been eating loads of pineapples recently nomnom but it's a real pain pealing the etc so i found this!

Stainless Steel Pineapple Corer | IWOOT

It's 6.99 but you can get it for free (just say p&p £3.95) With this code
O2TUS5PP
Hope this helps a few people :D

Excellent, thanks, just ordered one. Was that code just for the pineapple corer or could you order other stuff too? I suppose I could have tried buying other stuff from IWOOT to make it more cost effective paying the P&P, but I got too excited at the thought of getting the pineapple corer to waste time looking around the site

Excellent, thanks, just ordered one. Was that code just for the pineapple corer or could you order other stuff too? I suppose I could have tried buying other stuff from IWOOT to make it more cost effective paying the P&P, but I got too excited at the thought of getting the pineapple corer to waste time looking around the site
It's for everything :) I think you get £8.50 off a £10 spend.

In morrisons today i saw quorn roast was on offer- can't remember exactly (might have been £1 something) I was too grumpy because they ran out :mad:) :D

Back