Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

NON-FOOD MASSIVE DEAL ALERT!!!

£25 Soap & Glory tote bag (usually £60). Get it online or in store at Boots from Fri 17 Dec. It's the beauty gift set all the forum Bootsters have been waiting for, so likely to go quick. See the Deal Note: Cheap Beauty Deals

I get one of these sort of bits from Boots every year - they are fantastic, but you have to be quick, they're usually out of stock on the 1st day!! xx

Champagne again :eek:)

Piper Heidsieck blue top (yellow label) half price in Tesco £14 and £17 in stocking up for Christmas and New Year:D
:17729:
:gimi::gimi::gimi::gimi:
:giggle:
:busted:
:xmascheers:
:party0036:

Tesco's back on top form £13 this week!!

:xmascheers: :xmascheers: :xmascheers:

Asda has got Quorn chicken pieces for £1 a bag instead of £1.99 x

Soooo glad christmas is over- getting some deals back in the shops:D

Yesterday Sainsburys had extra large pork leg joints - 2kg ish for £4

Morrisons blueberrys £1 a pack

tesco have the same offer on the potatos.. 5Kg ( 2x 2.5Kg bags) for £2..

unfortunately there's a lot of christmas stock reduced too..

Aldi had bags of carrots and parsnips reduced to 19p.. ( already one of the "super 6" at 39p abag but reduced by 50% as well )

Activia 8packs - £2.95 for one, £3 for two at Tesco!

EDIT: Just saw Allie's post.. :p

I thought I picked up two Fat Free packs, turns out it was one FF and one normal, only realised when I was well into the queue... Put the normal one down but then picked it back up again so everyone else can eat these and not have to listen to my rants for attacking the diet food :p x

I find if I go into Asda at about 3.30 I always get cheap loaf's of bread. Yesterday I picked up Weight Watcher's wholemeal bread and Weight Watcher's brown danish for only 30p a loaf. Great to freeze and take out when you need them xxx

Tesco offers
Muller lites £1.48 / 6pk
Branston beans 4pk £1.00
Weetabix 24pk, 2 for £3.00

Asda offers
Quorn mince 300g, £1.00
Quorn sausages 250g, £1.00

Sainsbury's offers
Activia fat free yogurts 8pk, £1.47 ( save 6p over tesco's offer and valid until 18/1.. tesco's ends 2/1 )
Muller lite 6pk, £1.64 ( more than tesco but tesco offer ends 2/1, this ends 18/1 )
Valey foods frozen chicken breast fillet 750g, £2.99
Princes tuna in spring water 4pk, £2.69
Helmans LTL mayo squeezy 430ml, £1.17

Back