Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

Anyone know if there are any offers on Quorn products? I like to have some for Green days but I don't like the price tags :(

Anyone know if there are any offers on Quorn products? I like to have some for Green days but I don't like the price tags :(

Someone posted something other day about asda have bags at £1 but not sure if that is still on. Going past tomorrow so if I see it ill let you know. Need some quorn desperately! Freezer stocks have disapeared lol x

i went to asda this morning and they definately still had the following for £1 as i bought them!!!
frozen bags of mince.
frozen bags of chicken style pieces.
fresh 6pks of sausages.

there was also a sign for fresh pks of burgers but my store had none.

I have never been to an aldi and a new one has just opened up about 5 miles away.
Are they really good?

Personally I don't shop there. I find Asda cheaper and a much better variety of brands.
Worth a look but if you are trying to find super bargains it may be worth taking a list of what things cost where you usually shop to see if things are actually cheaper.

I do my meal plan and shopping list and start at Aldi, then whatever I cant get at Aldi I get in Tesco as those are the only 2 supermarkets in our little town. The more I can get in Aldi, the cheaper my shop is that week.
smoked lean ham 99p in Aldi- £1.49 in Tesco for example, lovely in the Sw quiches.

Chantennay carrots, garlic,tomatoes, onions all in the super six. Big bag of lemons 69p. I had a trolley almost full for £37.19!

I love Aldi!

Just bought 12 muller light for £3 at Morrisons. I go to Aldi sometimes but not much for veggies - but their mini wine bottles are bigger than everwhere else!!

I do a bit at Aldi and its much better than it used to be veg is good but go early on in the day as nothing left last off

I went to Sainsbury's this morning, I got the half price Mullers 6pk as already mentioned (Vanilla and Toffee), a bag of satsumas were half price at 99p and loose green grapes were half price (I got a decent size bag for about £1.40.

They also had the Go-Ahead slices half price but think they're about 3.5 syns per slice. I can't believe it's not butter light was also half price. And there was an offer on Philli but I'm not sure what it was... think it might be half price as everything else was on the stand.

And 6pk cans of Pepsi Max (think it was also Fanta, Sprite and Lilt) were half price too!

Becky xx

are they actually satsumas????? sorry only asking as i only seem to be able to get clementines everywhere at the moment!
but i know myself i call everything of that type a satsuma! lol

Back