Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

are they actually satsumas????? sorry only asking as i only seem to be able to get clementines everywhere at the moment!
but i know myself i call everything of that type a satsuma! lol
Ha!! I just looked at the packet & they are clementines! I love satsumas & wondered why they didn't taste quite right! I'm so dim! :D I'll post if i find cheap satsumas! (cheaper than sainsburys 99p ones)

Anyone know if there are any offers on Quorn products? I like to have some for Green days but I don't like the price tags :(
Just picked up Quorn chicken pieces, mince and sausages for £1 a bag at lidls.:)

Frozen mixed fruit at ALDI for £1.29.. perfect for breakfast if you like blueberries and blackberries with your yoghurt or cereal.

Has anyone seen any deals on peppers recently? Want a stuffed pepper tonight :)

I got a pack of three mixed peppers in Aldi for £1.29 the other day. I don't know if that is a good buy, but it was a red, yellow and orange combo. No evil green peppers in the pack!

Just got 3 tins of mushy chip shop peas for £1 in the Co-op. Normally 51p each.

Alpen Light Bars on offer!

3 for 2 at Tesco's!

Just thought I'd share that with you all! :)

Sorry if it has already been on here but Tesco have peppered Quorn steaks (pack of 2 chilled) half price at mo £1.16.

Cereal bars are all 3 for 2. :)

It's better to post this on the thread "where the bargains are " Good tip off though thank you x

Tesco's have 3 for 2 of alpen light bars at the mo :)

Enjoy!

You're welcome. Enjoy!

Oh poo, just got my Tesco shopping delivered and didn't notice the Alpen Lights offer when I ordered :cry:

Back