Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

Asda

Weightwatchers loafs - 2 for £1
Mandarin punnets - 2 for £2
Melon - 2 for £3
Potatoes - 5kg for £2.00 (when you buy 2 x 2.5kg bags)
Milk - 4L for £2
Skinny cow lollies - £1 a pack instead of £1.97
Quorn sausages - £1
Quorn and red onion burgers - £1
Frozen Quorn mince and chicken - £1
MugShots - 5 for £2
10 calorie jelly snack pots - 5 for £2

Last edited:
Oh in asda (I apologise if it's been said) they have laughing cow light triangles for 50p :)

I bought 3 because I use them a lot x

Morrisons
Cross & blackwell pasta & sauce buy 2 get 2 free
Napolina pasta 54p
Napolina Spaghetti 52p
15 free eggs £1.50
Skinny cow lollys £1
Italian salad 50p

lidl have a 1kg scampi (in shell - uncooked) for £6 odd, had them grilled the other night with frylight and salad, v yum!

I just signed up for a free graze box mmm nom nom...i chose the healthy one- might be great for my heB or my healthy syns. I got a code if anyone wants a free box & a second at half price (£1.70somthing)? the code is HTXF87JB at www.graze.com

Hope this can help someone :)

snack box full of nuts and dried fruit and things like that..

Kellogs Fibre Plus Cereal Bars

I've been back a few pages on this thread and didn't see any mention of Kellogs Fibre Plus bars. Sorry if I am repeating but just thought I'd mention that Tesco have them 3 for 2 until 18th Jan.

used to love graze until the changed the Giant chocolate buttons to the wee tiny ones... with the giant once i could stretch them out all day, just wasnt the same with the small ones... loved the white choc and dried strawberry pack they did tho...

just brought 36 muller lights and u should see the looks i got

just brought 36 muller lights and u should see the looks i got

Have you even room in your fridge for 36??? My shop assistant got annoyed with ten, heaven knows what her face expression would have been like for 36 :)

I was going to order one of those graze boxes and then remembered I don't like dried fruit! Good offer though.

Back