Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

Got some bargains today.
Tesco
Branston beans 4 pk £1
Kellogs fibre plus 3 for 2
I can't believe it's not butter light 56p
Large packs of ELLC 2 for£2 saving £1.76
Canderel £1
Quorn steaks £1.16
Muller 6 packs £1.48
Activia 8pk 2 for £3
6 kiwi fruit 60p
Green grapes £2.49 kg

And at Farmfoods
Big bag of frozen rhubarb £1
Frozen raspberry punnets 2 for £3
Massive bag of frozen basa fillets £2.95
6 birds eye fish cakes 50p!! Not sure how many syns they are but couldn't resist at that price!

Hi All

There are some MEGA bargains at Morrisons at the mo as I found out earlier:

3 for £10 mix and match on Chicken breasts, lean mince and pork chops.
Salad and veg soooo cheap. I got a bag of clementines for 50p, a punnet of plums for £1, bananas £1, bag of sweet potatos £1, pack of 4 baking potatos 69p, Bag of mixed lettuce 50p, 2 whole cucumbers for £1, bag of celery 50p.
Muller lights 12 for £3!

That's just a few that I found too! :):):)

Last edited:
I'm not sure if this is a good deal or not as I've never bought them but have just seen Mug shots on the poundland website - 3 for £1

WW Meals and Desserts

I hope Im not duplicating this post,just to let everyone know the ww range are half price at Morrisons the meals are 70p and some desserts for 68p,

Peggy Pig:D

I'm not sure if this is a good deal or not as I've never bought them but have just seen Mug shots on the poundland website - 3 for £1

Bargain! I got 5 for £2 at asda. They're about 54p each in supermarkets.

quorn on offer

hi just thought let everyone know all the quorn products in lidl are on offer for pound each this week time to stock up save yourself few pennies :)

noticed that the co-op has the pot noodle mug thingys on offer for just 26p each.

tesco value cereal bars

hi guys, got some lovely value apricot and choclate cereal bars, they're only 76p pack 6bars and 4.5 sins, they're well nicer than some of the other ones;)

hi guys, got some lovely value apricot and choclate cereal bars, they're only 76p pack 6bars and 4.5 sins, they're well nicer than some of the other ones;)

I love these too and I find they aren't as 'airy' as special K bars etc

Went to Morrisons yesterday..... 1.5kg bag of Jacket Potatoes 60p, also they're own brand of eat smart fresh ready meals were half price - got my fave 4.5 synner for £1.09.

Back