Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

Lol, I'm blonde too. So I understand ;)

Guys, the 3 for 2 on the cereal bars @ Tesco ends tonight, so if you're planning on stocking up get there quick! We have already taken all the offer labels off the shelf at our store...

Ignore this! They have renewed the offer til feb now! Think they just enjoy wasting man hours making us change them over twice grrrrr

Last edited:
Just got in from Asda and they are doing those new oxo bolognaise stock cubes for 69p, 6packs of muller lights for £2 and loads if different veg for 50p x

Oh and 10 pack of Wotsits for £1 which I think is a real bargain and only 5 syns I love those!!

Sainsbury's
4 Activia Snackpots, fat free for £2.
4 Mullerlight yogurts for £2 or the set packs of 6 for £1.64.
5 Sainsbury's Lights, probiotic yogurts, 5 for £2.
Kerry's low low cheese slices, pack of 8 for only 84p.
Sainsbury's No added sugar, Cranberry Juice cartons, 1 litre size. 3 Bottles for £2.
Holy Cow, madras spicy mint, 290g bottle. New out so on offer for £1.19

Asda.
2 big packs of French Fries, 18 per bag £5
Alpen lights, 2 boxes for £3
Walker's Lights, 6 pack on offer for £1.

ASDA

Big jar of Hellmans 'Lighter than light' mayonnaise @ £1
Pack of Laughing Cow Light @ 50p

Co-op
10 packs of Quavers - half price @ £1.23(ish?) :)

Morrisons have some great offers on atm, I called in earlier & got:

Veg Stir fry pack 69p
Salad Tomatoes 48p
Celery 45p
Whole Swede 45p
Tangerines (big bag of) 75p
Packed American salad 50p
Bags of Onions 45p
Grapes 1/2 price
Strawberries 1/2 price

Lowlow grated cheese £1.09
12 pack Activia FF yogurt £2.00
Robinsons big bottle juice £1.00

That's just some of what i can remember - loads of other SW things too :)

Co-op the other day had 2 packs of wholemeal pitta for 80p (normally 72p per pack) - these are one of only 2 brands of pitta that are a HEX B choice!

Also, Oats So Simple are half price at £1.09 for a 12 pack - the orginal flavour is a HEXB + 1 ryvita/scan bran (I think - I cant read the full extra thing on the drop down list on the SW website on my work computer!). Flavoured ones dont count as a HEX B though.

Tescos
Activia fat free pots buy 4 get 4 free
Pepsi max 6 pack down to 1.43 in express stores (not sure about the bigger ones)
Bran flakes 500g BOGOF

UNCLE BENS RICE SACHETS..on offer

Uncle Bens rice sachets are on offer at Asda 2 for £2.00. I really like these convenient for work with roasted veg.;)

are they free?

Oh right - I couldn't find it on the activia site and haven't seen them anywhere. That's a good price for 12 yoghurts so will look the next time I'm in Morrisons

Thanks

tesco doing multipacks of six mullerlight different flavours £1.48
3 for 2 on cereal bars all varietys
400g of catheral city light £1.99

Back